Very disappointed with Pewdiepie and his comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
But what loopholes are there for buying youtube views?
As long as they're legit views it's fine. These services let people earn credits via watching other peoples videos etc, leading to a self sustaining system. How don't you know about this, it's been around since 1094.

As long as they're legit views it's fine. These services let people earn credits via watching other peoples videos etc, leading to a self sustaining system. How don't you know about this, it's been around since 1094.
What he said, and because it's abusing a loop hole which makes it legal makes it okay in your eyes?
You are so hypocritical and ignorant.

What he said, and because it's abusing a loop hole which makes it legal makes it okay in your eyes?
You are so hypocritical and ignorant.

Do you have proof that they are doing this? There are hundreds of other little kids channels that have pretty much the same ratio of views to comments to likes! Actually pretty much all channels targeting little 2-5 years old kids that I looked at have the same stat... Why is it any different for their channel? Also there's no need for name calling.....

Here so numbers for you from other kids channels with over 1mill. There are MANY MORE channels if you need proof....Why don't these channels have the same ratio as adult channels? Look at the channel with over 9mill sub. Why their view of over 1billion views ONLY have a little over 5K comments? You can't deny a pattern with all the little kids channel. Are they are buying views/view botting then?

Channel:Huylan Maya (1mil + sub)
Title:Thomas & Friends: Up & Down Roller Coaster Thomas the Tank Engine Ride
Views:32,569,996 views
Comments:740

Channel:Hailey's Magical Playhouse (1mil +sub)
Title:FROZEN ANNA BIG EASTER EGG HUNT FOR HUGE SURPRISE EGGS + Golden Egg Surprise Opening Toy Surprises
Views:52,368,673 views
Comments:4129

Channel:Super Simple Songs-Kids Songs (4 mill + sub)
Title:Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Views: 658,806,999 views
Comments:28,800

Channel:LittleBabyBum (9mill + sub)
Title:Wheels On The Bus | Plus Lots More Nursery Rhymes | 54 Minutes Compilation from LittleBabyBum!
Views: 1,740,543,337 views
Comments:5,277

Channel: CKN Toys (1mill+ sub)
Title:Unboxing New Spiderman Battery-Powered Ride On Super Car 6V Test Drive Park Playtime Fun Ckn Toys
Views: 166,256,203 views views
Comments:10,663

Nuts! It turns out I'm extremely ignorant.

It's my fault, really. I made the mistake of reading the credible information in this thread and allowed myself to be persuaded.
Stick to being ignorant, strafe away from trying to sound intelligent in a reply, you're not good at it.

Notice how "LittleBabyBum", ignoring that pedo name, has 1.7bil views on a video with only 5k comments, which in itself is f*****g retarded, and right under that CKN toys, a MUCH MUUUUCH smaller channel, with a video with 10 times less views has almost 11k comments?
Interesting,

Stick to being ignorant, strafe away from trying to sound intelligent in a reply, you're not good at it.

Notice how "LittleBabyBum", ignoring that pedo name, has 1.7bil views on a video with only 5k comments, which in itself is f*****g retarded, and right under that CKN toys, a MUCH MUUUUCH smaller channel, with a video with 10 times less views has almost 11k comments?
Interesting,

One of the reasons why LittleBabyBum has so many views and so little comments is because it is a nursery rhyme channel. Nursery rhyme channel is mostly for kids 3 years and younger. Kids at this age are not likely to comment. Also, nursery rhyme channels are considered kids friendly so they are heavily promoted in the YTKids app (which you can not sub or comment).

CKN toys channel is for a little bit older kids, probably 4 and over. So as kids grow older, they are more likely to comment more.... and as they age, they get more opinionated and start to comment a lot lot more like an adult channel with a lot of comments ... good or bad..

P.S It is not nice to discriminate against toddlers and please don't call them retarded.

Last edited:
I see this is completely pointless as whatever anyone says you'll pull something out of your a** and make an excuse, I'm out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back