Gaming Vanilla Minecraft Private Server - Youtubers only (must record) Looking to collab with 15-20 players

Beybladeog

Vanilla Minecraft Private Server - Youtubers only (must record) Looking to collab with 15-20 players - Skype - Plugins- ANDMORE

Hello everyone I have decided to start a server soon that will be whitelisted. I am a fellow Youtuber looking to make this server to make grow each others channels as well as make new friends and enjoy! The server I am starting is going to be a vanilla minecraft server for our YouTube community. This will be a fun series that we all can upload in our channels and make new friends. This also helps our channel group! (promotion, video tips, new friend, have a video with more then yourself, ect.).

PLAN IS TO START BY THE END OF THE WEEK OR NEXT WEEK!

I am going to add some plugins to enhance the server play later on the series.

We will decide timing and play schedule later on the skype group.

To join skype group, list down your skype name so that I can add you to the group.

Rules

The general rule: Be respectful to players and the server. If you play fair and respect others, you will do nothing wrong. There is a much more detailed list with punishments available on our website.

1. Be respectful
  2. Keep chat PG13
  3. No "edgy" topics in global chat
  4. No advertising other servers
  5. No use of mods, hacks, etc.
  6. Do not abuse bugs/glitches
  7. Do not intentionally produce lag
  8. No griefing
REQUIREMENTS

- Must be youtuber and must record/upload the series

- Must be 13 or older

- Must have more than 100 Subs

- Must be energetic and enthusiastic

- Must play 1-2 Hours daily If possible

Application

IGN (IN GAME NAME):

YOUTUBE CHANNEL LINK:

ARE YOU RESPONSIBLE:

WILL YOU FOLLOW THE REQUIREMENTS

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN?

635356669594305574.png
Good luck!
635356669595335315.png
Can't wait!

I would love to help you out. Although I'm not comfortable with not being able to promote other servers as I'm a moderator on cosmicpvp.

We will decide timing and play schedule later on the skype group.

Does this mean we'll all be playing at the same time? Or organising server up time?

I'm also interested in possibly joining this group. I've got a few ideas on how I could make some funny videos on a vanilla server.

IGN (IN GAME NAME): Strakarix
YOUTUBE CHANNEL LINK: www[dot]youtube[dot]com/Strakarix
ARE YOU RESPONSIBLE: Like to think so D:
WILL YOU FOLLOW THE REQUIREMENTS: Not so confident about playing every day. But if I'm making videos there then I'll definitely be regular.
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN? I think it'd be fun to get to know some others, help each other out and just make some cool videos.

Back