Using Reddit for promoting YouTube videos?

HearingMind

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So, you are basically just spamming them, then. No offense, but if you don't bother to read the rules about posting, then that's why your posts get deleted. Almost every subreddit has their own rules and guidelines about posting. If you don't follow their rules, they will delete your posts. If you ignore those rules and post anyway, then you've basically proven that you aren't there to connect with their community, you're just there to spam them with your video links.

I regularly post in about 5 different subreddits and I get great traffic from them. But I started by interacting with the subreddit BEFORE I uploaded my own links, and I carefully followed the posting rules for each subreddit before I submitted a link.
yeah you're right. but most of music reddits don't allow mixes on my case. i'm having a hard time
trying to find a suitable reddit for my channel lol

Last edited:

Highfalutin' Low Carb

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
yeah you're right. but most of music reddits don't allow mixes on my case. i'm having a hard time
trying to find a suitable reddit for my channel lol
That can certainly be a challenge. I admit that I am luck in that my niche (low carb recipes) aligns exactly with several large subreddits. Without that specific niche, it would be harder for me to post and get it to "stick", regardless of following the rules. Best of luck, friend.