Using Google Ads for Advertisement

MeltedPebbles

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys! So I have been looking around at places you can advertise your Youtube channel and I heard you can run an ad through Google ads. Is this a good idea? I have seen this be effective for a few YouTubers but I would like to know if it would really be effective! Any advise is appreciated!

notjamie

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think it could work but you might risk getting a lot of hate and inactive subs. Just make sure you're ready for the decision, because if thousands of people flock over to your channel, but you record with an iPhone, they're not going to stay. Make sure you have good video quality, audio quality, and really good lighting, thumbnails, titles, and descriptions.

MeltedPebbles

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think it could work but you might risk getting a lot of hate and inactive subs. Just make sure you're ready for the decision, because if thousands of people flock over to your channel, but you record with an iPhone, they're not going to stay. Make sure you have good video quality, audio quality, and really good lighting, thumbnails, titles, and descriptions.
Okay thank you for the advice! I think I'm gonna hold off on it until I can figure out a better facecam angle. Thank you so much!