Uploading Old Games

GoldSnoopy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm curious what people think about this too, is it worth uploading videos of old games? (Battlefield Bad company 2, call of duty black ops 2, call of duty world at war, half-life, etc) I would really appreciate some advice, thanks!

Reactions: CMTXRATED

Jaguar550

Not without Vakarian!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I upload older and newer games. The older games are getting me the most views. When channel is growing your subs/viewers will appreciate if you upload older games(especially if they're part of a series!).

KingRay111

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I feel games like old COD or Battlefield games would do so well seeing as Infinite Warfare and Battlefield 1 just came out. Other than that, why not?

GoldSnoopy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hmm, yeah I guess you guys are right, but its so hard to compete with other youtubers who make a lot of minecraft or call of duty videos, because there are thousands of people that make those types of videos.

Marceive

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I feel it's all about what you feel you like to do! if you enjoy and want to, then you most definitely should! There's no harm in it. If it doesn't feel good to you first, then it probably won't feel good at all or to anyone else.

Reactions: KingRay111

GoldSnoopy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I feel it's all about what you feel you like to do! if you enjoy and want to, then you most definitely should! There's no harm in it. If it doesn't feel good to you first, then it probably won't feel good at all or to anyone else.
Well it's just that I have been doing youtube for a while, im not getting a lot of subscribers, my goal was to have 1k by the end of the year but I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Marceive

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm the same way man, I've been doing YouTube for more than a year, and I have lost SOOOO many subscribers. I was at 545 at one point, and now I;m at 479. I try my BEST to rank my videos, and a lot of them time, they get on the first page. Like a Walking dead video I made today was on the first page, but I didn't get any views from it. I believe the thumbnail was pretty click-worthy as well. It happens. You'll have those ups and downs, but eventually, it'll pay off. It seems like I'm getting some attention, and my videos are starting to rank more. You just have to change your luck by changing your strategy. You just can't give up making videos when it gets hard. If you enjoy making the videos, then you shouldn't worry about all that other stuff, right? I think I know why my channel didn't get any exposure, but that's another story for another day lol

I know you want to get noticed, and so do I. I actually just checked your channel, and you have more views than my channel. I wouldn't give up early if I were you.

I'll check your content too.

GoldSnoopy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm the same way man, I've been doing YouTube for more than a year, and I have lost SOOOO many subscribers. I was at 545 at one point, and now I;m at 479. I try my BEST to rank my videos, and a lot of them time, they get on the first page. Like a Walking dead video I made today was on the first page, but I didn't get any views from it. I believe the thumbnail was pretty click-worthy as well. It happens. You'll have those ups and downs, but eventually, it'll pay off. It seems like I'm getting some attention, and my videos are starting to rank more. You just have to change your luck by changing your strategy. You just can't give up making videos when it gets hard. If you enjoy making the videos, then you shouldn't worry about all that other stuff, right? I think I know why my channel didn't get any exposure, but that's another story for another day lol

I know you want to get noticed, and so do I. I actually just checked your channel, and you have more views than my channel. I wouldn't give up early if I were you.

I'll check your content too.
I just checked your channel too, you have more subscribers then me but I have double the amount of views, tbh you should have more views then me but I'm not sure why these things happen or why I have so many views but less subscribers, I just dont understand.

Marceive

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey man, you should never feel like you don't deserve something. Sure, let's say I should have more views, but you definitely got those views for a reason. I'm just realllllllllly unlucky, but I'm still going for it.

GoldSnoopy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man, you should never feel like you don't deserve something. Sure, let's say I should have more views, but you definitely got those views for a reason. I'm just realllllllllly unlucky, but I'm still going for it.
Fair enough man, you're staying positive so thats good!

Reactions: Marceive