AIR-TV

Hello Everybody! I'm planning a huge project! a 5-7 minute Comedy/Romance Animated short. To serve justice to my animation I need some talented voice actors!

Please submit Tryouts in a .wav or .mp3 format to airgamezoffice@gmail.com

Animation's Estimated Release date (will notify about where I will post) : 2018 or 2019
Voice Recording Estimated time: (Never Recruited voices before so I have no Idea) : About 1-2 months (unless you have one of the smaller roles)

Audition Deadline: 6/2/17
Note: (5/19/17)
Male roles are still being accepted, but we are quite scarce on the female roles. If you are an aspiring female voice actress please do not be reserved! We need you! Thank you for reading this message.
Roles

Name: Remi Yoo
Total Lines:
Sex and Gender: Female
Tryout Lines:

• He’s perfect, Smart, Athletic and Charismatic
  • Oh my god!
  • Yeah… I guess (laughs)
  • Uhh… emm
Name: Ryan Nash
Total Lines:
Sex and Gender: Male
Tryout Lines:

• Hey I was wondering if you wanted to…
  • Don’t speak of this to ANYONE!
  • Say.. wanna be friends?

Name:
(Extra) / (N/A)
Total Lines:
Tryout Lines:

• Wow you’re so cool
  • Ryan this is unacceptable!
  • Are you coming to my show tonight?

Name:
Tristan Cole
Total Lines:
Tryout Lines:

• Hey, I got you some ice cream
  • Just stop! We can talk about this

Name: Jaelynn Banks
Total Lines:
Tryout Lines:

• Heeey (slightly extended hey) what’s up
  • Did he just… wave to you?

Name: Estelle Hayes
Total Lines: 3
Tryout Lines:
  • Do I need to feed her again? Does she need milk?

Extra Info:

Genre: Romance/Comedy
Rating:
PG (Maybe PG-13?)
Crediting: Email me about Crediting voice actors, about whether you wish for me to use your name, or link viewers to a social media page like YouTube, Instagram, etc.

I look forward to the auditions! Please comment if you plan on or have sent me an email. Thank you for reading!

For the Ryan Nash character. What kind of personality does he have? I am Austin from Golden Couch Gaming and ive always wanted to try dabbling in voice acting but im not sure if i could do it. I do enjoy making up all kinds of voices both silly and serious. Its been a hobby of mine for some time so maybe i might be a fit?

I'm sorry for my late reply, hopefully you still have enough time to audition. But anyway to answer you question, Ryan is ~16-17 years old, he's a bit aggressive, but he can also be thoughtful. Hopefully that gives you some insight, however given the unexpected amount of competition given for just about all of the characters, sending your auditions for more than one character is completely fine even though I didn't explicitly state so in the post above. Good luck!

I've just sent in my audition. I can't check out your channel though, could you e-mail me the link?

Hello Everybody! I'm planning a huge project! a 5-7 minute Comedy/Romance Animated short. To serve justice to my animation I need some talented voice actors!

Please submit Tryouts in a .wav or .mp3 format to airgamezoffice@gmail.com

Animation's Estimated Release date (will notify about where I will post) : 2018 or 2019
Voice Recording Estimated time: (Never Recruited voices before so I have no Idea) : About 1-2 months (unless you have one of the smaller roles)

Audition Deadline: 6/2/17
Note: (5/19/17) Male roles are still being accepted, but we are quite scarce on the female roles. If you are an aspiring female voice actress please do not be reserved! We need you! Thank you for reading this message.
Roles

Name: Remi Yoo
Total Lines: 38
Tryout Lines:
  • He’s perfect, Smart, Athletic and Charismatic
  • Oh my god!
  • Yeah… I guess (laughs)
  • Uhh… emm
Name: Ryan Nash
Total Lines:36
Tryout Lines:
  • Hey I was wondering if you wanted to…
  • Don’t speak of this to ANYONE!
  • Say.. wanna be friends?

Name:
(Extra) / (N/A)
Total Lines:14
Tryout Lines:
  • Wow you’re so cool
  • Ryan this is unacceptable!
  • Are you coming to my show tonight?

Name:
Tristan Cole
Total Lines:8
Tryout Lines:
  • Hey, I got you some ice cream
  • Just stop! We can talk about this

Name: Jaelynn Banks
Total Lines:5
Tryout Lines:
  • Heeey (slightly extended hey) what’s up
  • Did he just… wave to you?

Name: Estelle Hayes
Total Lines: 3
Tryout Lines:
  • Do I need to feed her again? Does she need milk?

Extra Info:

Genre: Romance/Comedy
Rating: PG (Maybe PG-13?)
Crediting: Email me about Crediting voice actors, about whether you wish for me to use your name, or link viewers to a social media page like YouTube, Instagram, etc.

I look forward to the auditions! Please comment if you plan on or have sent me an email. Thank you for reading!
I would love to participate in this! My Email is mcgamingjr00@gmail.com if you want to email me with more information on this.

Back