• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Two Birds with One Stone

PhysicsFreak101

What a Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, I saw how much positiving is going around on this forum, and I kinda wanted to join in XD. I hit 50 subs a few days ago, and it's only taken me three months, which is much better compared to my previous channels. I also have 1.7k Watch Time Minutes, and 847 views! I'm excited for the future of my new channel!

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
nice job, if I recall correctly I was somewhere right close to 90 days for my first 50 subs as well. now I have gained 173 in the last 28 days to give you an idea of what to look forward to! the more you work on improving your content and the more video's you make (avenues for people to discover you) the faster you grow. keep up the good work!

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hey, I saw how much positiving is going around on this forum, and I kinda wanted to join in XD. I hit 50 subs a few days ago, and it's only taken me three months, which is much better compared to my previous channels. I also have 1.7k Watch Time Minutes, and 847 views! I'm excited for the future of my new channel!

Congrats, keep it up. ^^