Is my channel a channel you would come back to?

• Yes

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters

MattFPS

I've Started my channel recently and I want to gain subs that like the videos I make, I don't want to make a huge investment in equipment right away so I am making the highest quality videos I can with what I have, I need a unique banner and profile picture and I am working on it, I know it hasn't been long since I started but I am hoping for advice on gaining subs, I you have advice I would love to hear it. Thanks to anyone that replies

I've Started my channel recently and I want to gain subs that like the videos I make, I don't want to make a huge investment in equipment right away so I am making the highest quality videos I can with what I have, I need a unique banner and profile picture and I am working on it, I know it hasn't been long since I started but I am hoping for advice on gaining subs, I you have advice I would love to hear it. Thanks to anyone that replies
Your link to your channel doesnt work and MattFPS is such a common name its hard finding the real you. Id be up to giving a review but I need to find your channel first.

Like you said, you may not have much, but investing in a 100$ (or less in some cases) microphone to do commentary will help your videos immensely. The only problem with gaming channels is that everyone is doing them, so unless you figure a way to stand out among the crowd, growth will be slow because tens of thousands of other channels are producing the same content on a daily basis.

Like you said, you may not have much, but investing in a 100$ (or less in some cases) microphone to do commentary will help your videos immensely. The only problem with gaming channels is that everyone is doing them, so unless you figure a way to stand out among the crowd, growth will be slow because tens of thousands of other channels are producing the same content on a daily basis.
Thanks for replying!! I can use my mic for commentaries but I will lack in confidence and might turn out worse, I'm trying to make a cut commentry and I'm editing it now, I also have a lot of unique ideas to make me stand out hopefully :D

It's great know more people want to be a youtuber :D

right firstly:
1. Keep coming back on to the forums because it's a fantastic way to promote your channel!
2. share on social media, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Forums, Twitch
3. Make sure you include your audience in the videos, ask them what they thought of your decision and so on.
4. have a decent camera, Most people use decent quality cameras, Or if you have a good quality phone use that for recording your reactions.
5. Keep making youtube videos! never give up
6. interact with your audience!
7. Making thumbnails is a fantastic way to gain more subscribers because it draws peoples attention to it.
8. You need a memorable name for your channel!
9. Your channel art needs to be effective

Hope this helps good luck! :D

First off, don't try to be big, it's a surefire way to disappoint yourself. Make videos you find interesting and enjoy making. If you're enjoying making the videos, it will show through in the final product and will help build you an audience. Sure promoting is great and all, but you'll start growing a lot faster if you can grow with out any external assistance. As far as quality goes: make an investment when you know it will pay off. Sure a better mic will make you sound better, but if you have nothing interesting to say there is no point. With editing and thumbnails, it just takes practice, play around with the programs you have and eventually you'll improve in quality.

Basically do what you enjoy doing and people will come.

Back