TIPS To Improve My Channel!?

Vycemor

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What's Up In Your Head Everyone My Name Is Vycemor And...
I'm what the internet call "Small Youtuber" But before you close this post weren't all the youtubers "Small" when they started doing what they do ? And the answer is YES! They were!
I think it's really important on youtube is the connection between the subscriber/viewer and the youtuber so I try everyday intensively to connect with you guys as much as I can ! Replying to as much comments as I can and thinking on new "vlog series" or "game series" that I can evolve you guys with me :D!
I've always been a super energetic person since I was a little kid so I would like to say that my videos are never "Dying" and with that I mean that I'm always with a big smile on my face and talking in a positive energetic funny way! I started this new channel since 1 year and 2 months and until now I achieved the goal of 2747 subscribers which is CRAZY AND MINDBLOWING, My videos are not Raw videos not even close to that, my goal is to make you guys laugh and entertained so as I work with video editing for 5 years, by this time, I always edit my videos, I post videos EVERYDAY at 5PM of a super variety of funny videos and montages of games from indie to mainstream! I also work extremely hard at all my thumbnails...
I would like to ask you guys opinion in what should I IMPROVE :D!?
(I will leave some thumbnails here for you guys to check out!)

Attachments

Riddikore

Overseer of Earth Realm
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thread moved to Reviews & Channel Feedback section