Tips for IRL Video's [Vlogs/Skits/Rants/Comedy etc]

Youtube video quality i find important. Not a lot of people know that the maximum frame rate for youtube is 30fps. Most logitech cams come with a software that records at 15 which is fine but if you want to hit 30 for smoother quality try downloading microsoft expression encoder 4 (free). You can set the fps to 15, 30 or 60.

Cool post. Over the past 1.5 years on YouTube I figured a lot of those tips out on my own. One other thing I think can be good is an interesting backdrop, and preferrably one that isn't messy. I hate watching vloggers who have a messy room behind them.

GREAT TIPS! I actually use a t3i and have purchased a rode audio mic for quality sound I have also noticed that you do typically retain the audiences attention when you have an instrumental track in the background of your voice audio.

That's a good one, I found the biggest comment I got from friend IRL that watched my videos was that by adding an audio track the entire video becomes more entertaining and feels like a tv show.

Here's a great compilation of royalty free music by Reina
http://yttalk.com/threads/royalty-free-music.45700/

That's a good one, I found the biggest comment I got from friend IRL that watched my videos was that by adding an audio track the entire video becomes more entertaining and feels like a tv show.

Here's a great compilation of royalty free music by Reina
Exactly and if its possible to find another youtuber that makes music both could colaberate. One makes the track the other puts it on the video and both advertise that video and both creator get exposer.

Pretty cool tips, a very nice post it will help a lot of people
ive seen some of your videos theyre cool is there a way to freind people on here?[DOUBLEPOST=1366212215,1366212190][/DOUBLEPOST]
ive seen some of your videos theyre cool is there a way to freind people on here?[DOUBLEPOST=1366212582][/DOUBLEPOST]
ive seen some of your videos and i think theyre pretty cool man

Awesome advice. Will definitely try and implement these more into my vlogs! (Just bought myself a Canon 60D and new mic so hopefully my production value will be increased).

Back