Thursday vs. Friday

sphamedia

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys, i was wondering about once a week uploaders, what day would you say works best for you, im thinking thursdays/fridays but does anyone have any insite?

itsaquagemini

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm still trying to figure it out. I've posted almost everyday of the week by now and I've found that I think late Friday and early evening Saturday work the best. I posted a video yesterday around 2 because I googled when the best times to post on each day was and it said Wednesdays you should post from 2-4 pm...Didn't really see good results to views in the past I've posted on Friday. but I also dunno if it's because of the content of my video ._. but I'm thinking that Friday might be my day because its consistently been the best for me. :/

Reactions: sphamedia

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey guys, i was wondering about once a week uploaders, what day would you say works best for you, im thinking thursdays/fridays but does anyone have any insite?
I would say Monday night. For someone like me, I don't watch a lot of YouTube on weekends, so Monday mornings at work I normally catch up on videos from people I'm subbed to. SO, basically if you uploaded over the weekend, your video would be one of many videos I could select. On Tuesdays, I've already caught up so there are only a couple of videos to select from so I'm less likely to skip yours. This is just my viewing style though, not everybody is like me.

Reactions: sphamedia