This is a Thread for Vloggers.

Tyler Boyd

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
A key component about being successful at vlogging is a relationship with your viewers.
That being said, many vlogging channels (like mine) are small and I wanted to use this thread for other small vloggers to meet each other.

Comment below some things about yourself. I'll start:
- My name is Tyler and I'm a vlogger from Pennsylvania
- I'm a (super) senior in college
- Some vlogs I like to watch are: Casey Neistat's and Shay Carl's
- I make videos with my girlfriend Kelly, husky Max, and kitten Bella

Play along, and I'll watch some of your vlogs and get a better understanding of who you are.

Becky Keegan

The Nerd Of YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
-Hey Tyler! I'm Becky and I'm a 16 year old vlogger from the depths of the countryside in the UK XD
-I'm currently a student in the UK version of College (which is sort of around high school time from where you are...I think)
-I love watching people such as Danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil, as well as smaller Youtubers such as Jake Dudman :p
-I make videos about myself and with myself....I'm so alone....about moments of my life so far and the things going on today :p
-I am a deep nerd and am currently watching over 10 television shows at once...I need help

Tyler Boyd

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
-Hey Tyler! I'm Becky and I'm a 16 year old vlogger from the depths of the countryside in the UK XD
-I'm currently a student in the UK version of College (which is sort of around high school time from where you are...I think)
-I love watching people such as Danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil, as well as smaller Youtubers such as Jake Dudman :p
-I make videos about myself and with myself....I'm so alone....about moments of my life so far and the things going on today :p
-I am a deep nerd and am currently watching over 10 television shows at once...I need help
Nice to meet you! It's great that you're starting Youtube so young, I wish I did!

Reactions: Becky Keegan

Becky Keegan

The Nerd Of YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Nice to meet you! It's great that you're starting Youtube so young, I wish I did!
Haha I technically started even younger at the age of about 12 cause I have had various embarrassing channels before the one I currently have XD

DBU

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey all, I guess I'll jump into this too.

- My name is Dan and I'm from Calgary, AB
- I'm a fourth (okay, fifth) year university student set to graduate in May
- I really love to watch travel vlogs such as Hey Nadine and Ben Brown. I also watch TheDeFrancoFam (and all of PhillyD's content) and Julien Solomita. Julien has been getting more into time lapse videos lately and it's inspiring me to want to do something similar.
- I don't have many videos yet but so far they have all just been me talking about stuff that interests me. I'm okay with that for now but I'd really like to expand and add more content that involves me, like... going outside and stuff lol

Reactions: Becky Keegan
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hello Everyone!!!
My name is Devin and our family is originally from Idaho but have recently moved to Pennsylvania
I moved out to audition for medical school and I got in!!!!! so I'm in my first year
My wife and I love watching Shaytards, daily bumps, and of course any other small vloggers we meet on here
We have been Vlogging since June of last year(once a week) to stay in touch with others as well as help people realize that
no matter how insane/ridiculous your goals/dreams may seem , you can reach them!
We have a lot of fun, and are excited to start Vlogging occasionally with our GoPro outside.....weather permitting

Eric Bieller

Adventurer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey there Tyler, nice to meet you :) We're Eric & Allison and we're traveling the world indefinitely, making vlogs of our daily adventures. We call it The Endless Adventure! We'd love to know what you think about our channel and content.

We enjoy watching the usual suspects, funforlouis, Casey Neistat, BFvsGF, but we mostly try to stick to watching smaller vloggers to support the up and comers :)

We took a look at your channel btw and dig your vlogs. Excited to follow along!

Tyler Boyd

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey there Tyler, nice to meet you :) We're Eric & Allison and we're traveling the world indefinitely, making vlogs of our daily adventures. We call it The Endless Adventure! We'd love to know what you think about our channel and content.

We enjoy watching the usual suspects, funforlouis, Casey Neistat, BFvsGF, but we mostly try to stick to watching smaller vloggers to support the up and comers :)

We took a look at your channel btw and dig your vlogs. Excited to follow along!
Love the concept of your channel! I subscribed. Can't wait to see where you guys go

Reactions: Eric Bieller