Thinking about quitting YouTube

Unfortunately this happens and uyu have to realize that your not the only one who is experiencing this :) just ignore the trolls and dont feed them ;) Keep doing what yu like and it will all end up good :D

I have seen other people quit YouTube though
Yes that's when the troll's fed and won! YouTube should have a "Give this user the finger option" on a comments they post on your channel. When they get a certain amount of "fingers" they get banned and really get the finger.

Those people are clearly not there to support you and they are probably people with bad intentions. Also, remember that some people think they can put any cruel/senseless thing on Youtube because, "It's the internet," and they don't understand that there are real people with real feelings on the receiving end.
Don't let anyone feel like you are forced to do something. Your channel is there for you and you are in control of what kind of videos you put out. Don't give up Youtube. One day, you might look back and regret quitting something that was so special to yo; and that is what Youtube should be about--something special to you.

Since you have comments only upon approval, it can be hard to control what kind of things you see and don't see, but unfortunately unless you turn off comment all together you might have to deal with reading the occasional sadistic comments that you get sometimes.

Chloe, you might want to consider only looking through the comments to approve them when you are in a good and strong emotional state. That way, if you encounter a foul comment, you won't be drained as much as you would when you are in a not-so-good state. Even I choose not to reply or read comments sometimes when I am in a negative mood. ;)

EDIT: One other thing you might want to do is if you see any comments that make you feel uncomfortable, don't bother replying to them; just block them...

Yes that's when the troll's fed and won! YouTube should have a "Give this user the finger option" on a comments they post on your channel. When they get a certain amount of "fingers" they get banned and really get the finger.

I just blocked someone that has been really mean for a very long amount of time I used to think there was a way to have like an emotional barrier or something that's how I thought celebriteis deal with all of this but no one has that everyone gets upset sometimes the person was trying to give everyone my real full name which now I understand why that's so dangerous because of human traffickers

ahh dont feel bad about blocking! I once tried to friend Kim Kardashian and she blocked me... why I don't know.

Its your youtube channel. You do what the f**k you want to do. You can't be so sensitive. If you are crumbling now at these comments imagine when you get more people watching your videos.. Honestly if you can't handle maybe it is better you quit till you grow up a bit because these things shouldn't hurt you to the fact you want to quit youtube. My opinion

Its your youtube channel. You do what the f**k you want to do. You can't be so sensitive. If you are crumbling now at these comments imagine when you get more people watching your videos.. Honestly if you can't handle maybe it is better you quit till you grow up a bit because these things shouldn't hurt you to the fact you want to quit youtube. My opinion

Yeah ouch if you said that you don't understand I am grown up I'm 19!

As someone said - YouTube should be fun, not stress.
Simply block and move on - you are better off without that odd subscriber if they are going to sub to be nasty to you.
If it gets too much take some time out.

Back