Thinking about quitting YouTube

Chloe

I Love YTtalk
I have felt uncomfortable since a person asked me to upload a vlog about my virginity and close together in the same time frame another person asked me to make a sex tape both made me feel emotionally sick/hurt some people have been forcing me to do thing in the comments one was "Give me a shoutout" or I will be made at you another one I just seen on my new video was something like "I'm this this to unsubscribing from you if you don't upload a cover" I'm trying to be brave but it's not working I don't know what to do

Troll will be trolling...If you feel like your carapace can't block them you should stop.
YouTube should be fun, not stressfull like you seem to experience it :(

Good luck with your decision :S

I think some people just see me as a singer but I'm not just that I'm a vlogger or even a motivational speaker with singing on youtube I'm trying to protect my heart when it comes to uploading singing videos because I don't want my confidence to be destroyed it's kind of already happening with my confidence of talking I ask people sometimes do I talk good? and most of them say yes but I still feel like I don't I'm very hard on myself with a lot of things not sure why I feel like I should be better for some reason[DOUBLEPOST=1370939872,1370939787][/DOUBLEPOST]
You didnt have to post a video about that, just blocked the user :/ but i hope you dont leave

I did have approval only comments on my videos except for 2 of them maybe I should put them back on

As said above, you should block aways those awful people. They are just horrible and want to hurt you.

Don't feed the trolls, and don't stop doing what you like.

but some arn't trolls they are supporters but they ask me to do things I don't want to do which makes no sense

These people Chloe only want to put you in this position. They are not nice people and if they keep coming back just block them.

There's a saying, the more you feed the so-called 'trolls' the more they will come back for more.

I know you enjoy video making Chloe I can see it in your videos and there is no reason what you should quit over idiots like this. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1370940467,1370940416][/DOUBLEPOST]
but some arn't trolls they are supporters but they ask me to do things I don't want to do which makes no sense

They don't support you if they ask you that kind of stuff Chloe, they shouldn't be asking anything like that. They make act like they support you but they really are trying to put you in an uncomfortable position.

These people Chloe only want to put you in this position. They are not nice people and if they keep coming back just block them.

There's a saying, the more you feed the so-called 'trolls' the more they will come back for more.

I know you enjoy video making Chloe I can see it in your videos and there is no reason what you should quit over idiots like this. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1370940467,1370940416][/DOUBLEPOST]

They don't support you if they ask you that kind of stuff Chloe, they shouldn't be asking anything like that. They make act like they support you but they really are trying to put you in an uncomfortable position.

what's easier than blocking is approval only comments but then I still have to read the comments which hurts if they are bad depends on what mood I'm in but lately they hurt then again I don't like having no comments either

It is obvious that if those people are asking you to upload a video of yourself talking about (or doing) sex, those people are not supporting you.

I mean, that's just not normal.

Back