The Video Editing Effects That I Use (What are yours?)

Shehzad

The Brown Fudge
The four main ones I use is (In Sony Vegas):
  • Colour Corrector(Secondary)
  • Saturation Adjust
  • Colour Curves
  • Sharpen
What effects do you guys use, I'd be interested to know since I can try it out too.
before_after.png

I honestly do not use any effects for my videos, would you advise me to do use?
I just think its not very necessary actually :)

I honestly do not use any effects for my videos, would you advise me to do use?
I just think its not very necessary actually :)
It just makes the video look nice and sharpen obviously tries to remove any blurry bits and makes the video a lot clearer. It's helpful as well since when recording the forest at its night time on the game it is absolutely pitch black for me. That's why colour curves is a useful video fx because I can make the night time clearer so people can see what's in front of me. It's obviously not needed but is very helpful and your video just looks more welcoming and more professional to the keen eye sometimes.

Last edited:
I don't use any with Lightworks, but most of the games I play are pixelated and super bright. However, for darker games like Styx I realized after I did the videos that I probably should up the brightness and contrast.

I don't use any with Lightworks, but most of the games I play are pixelated and super bright. However, for darker games like Styx I realized after I did the videos that I probably should up the brightness and contrast.
Yh the worst thing to have is a dark environment which will probably be a pain for the viewers to watch.

Back