The Creator Critic - I Review Other YouTube Channels

SlayerXtR

Super Poster
Hey guys,

The Creator Critic here.. I review other Youtuber's channels and work with them on things that they can do to fix issues that they may have overlooked.

Sometimes you need an extra set of eyes to find things that you may have missed and I am here to help.
Good... Bad... I am the guy who wants to review your channel.

Here is my video explaining on what I am about and there are also a few video reviews on the channel along with a couple of other videos.

I also do tutorial videos and much more.. want to create a huge community where all YouTubers can grow together and learn from each other.

Everyone is free to ask for a review, and I do written reviews, skype reviews, and of course video reviews.

Thank you all for your time and if you love the concept and want to be apart of something awesome then make sure to subscribe, like this video, and share the channel with other YouTubers, so we can start doing shout out videos and much more to push other YouTubers like yourself.

I would love a review. I have just started getting comments on videos but no one has given me feedback on things I can do to improve my channel. Thanks for the help.

Sure! Really trying to build a community up and the page for shout outs and stuff. If you don't mind checking out the channel and that video and leaving a comment there. I ll have your channel link there and I can review in a bit. :)

Sure! Really trying to build a community up and the page for shout outs and stuff. If you don't mind checking out the channel and that video and leaving a comment there. I ll have your channel link there and I can review in a bit. :)

Subscribed, liked, and commented your video. So excited I really want someone to help me improve my channel.

Thanks! I will be taking a look shortly. Ill be doing a written review of your channel which will be on the comment you just made. So, like a reply.. yea...

Back