Technology Video Idea

Grufidie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
So I am having trouble thinking of new video ideas for my channel - I really want to make a great video, but the ideas just won't come to me. My channel type has to do with technology, and generally new technology costs money. Are there any ideas out there in which no money needs to be spent, yet it is still a good, entertaining, quality video?

If anyone could help, that would be great!

GrgakGames

Phoenix Games Enthusiast (Please end my life)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Talk about old electronics nobody uses anymore.

I would like a laserdisc review.

Although i'm just a freak so I dunno

Reactions: V3XL0R

Grufidie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Talk about old electronics nobody uses anymore.

I would like a laserdisc review.

Although i'm just a freak so I dunno
I really like this. I don't personally have a laserdisc device, but in general old electronics would be cool. Maybe old consoles? I have an old gamecube all packed up, that would be pretty fun.

Thanks!

CreativeClub

Reaction score
Just use your own technology stuff that you already have. You probably have a headset right? And a keyboard? make a review.

weeeben

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
You could do two video's per item, say the game cube, power it on and do a retro review.
when your done, pull it apart and do a game cube teardown, see what's inside etc.

Then on your local trash day, scoot around and look for stuff left out for the trash man, a pc, an lcd tv, maybe a game console, old stereo, whatever, scrap it out on video, check out some of mine i've been doing the past few months, I've been tickled pink at the earnings so far and my video's aren't very good, i'm a scrapper not a video editor but who cares if your putting out stuff that others want to see.

Grufidie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
You could do two video's per item, say the game cube, power it on and do a retro review.
when your done, pull it apart and do a game cube teardown, see what's inside etc.

Then on your local trash day, scoot around and look for stuff left out for the trash man, a pc, an lcd tv, maybe a game console, old stereo, whatever, scrap it out on video, check out some of mine i've been doing the past few months, I've been tickled pink at the earnings so far and my video's aren't very good, i'm a scrapper not a video editor but who cares if your putting out stuff that others want to see.
Thanks! Not sure how I would feel about teardown of the gamecube, that thing is gonna be a relic sometime lol. But it totally sounds fun to start searching around for scrap! Thanks a lot!

morelikecappuccino

Be Kind: Please Rewind
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Is there like a E3 type deal for stuff like amd processors and shizzle? You could talk about rumors and such and announcements made by cpu companies and make it funny by pointing out like contradictions in their past announcements or something

Grufidie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Is there like a E3 type deal for stuff like amd processors and shizzle? You could talk about rumors and such and announcements made by cpu companies and make it funny by pointing out like contradictions in their past announcements or something
Hmm. Ya, I already have something where I talk weekly about the technology that has been announced, maybe I can go into detail for specific ones? Thanks for the input!