Tech Community Channels?

Specs

Specs TEC=Tech En Check
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Does anyone know of any good or any at all Tech Community channels that content creators can join and upload to or so collaborations with others?

TheFreshBiz

FreshTechTV
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thats a good idea you should consider starting one if you can't find one that is worth joining. But also maybe community channels are a thing of the past. I remember they were a big deal some years ago haven't seem many as of late though

Specs

Specs TEC=Tech En Check
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Thats a good idea you should consider starting one if you can't find one that is worth joining. But also maybe community channels are a thing of the past. I remember they were a big deal some years ago haven't seem many as of late though
Yeah I can kind of see why. Many of the bigger you tubers collab, help each other, and share ideas all the time but my only concern is people like me trying to get started in the tech community. I'm not sure that it would go anywhere?

Specs

Specs TEC=Tech En Check
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Probably not tbh but collabs are coo too I've done a giveaway collab and it seemed to help me out a little
Yeah I'd love to do a lot of collabs but I want it to be beneficial to both of us and with my sub/view count I wouldn't be helping the other out because the only tech you tubers that are active and willing to do a collab are usually around 500 subs. Plus in not too sure that my voice over skills are up to par with anyone of that stature. So I'm trying to get up there then I will do so.

TheFreshBiz

FreshTechTV
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah I'd love to do a lot of collabs but I want it to be beneficial to both of us and with my sub/view count I wouldn't be helping the other out because the only tech you tubers that are active and willing to do a collab are usually around 500 subs. Plus in not too sure that my voice over skills are up to par with anyone of that stature. So I'm trying to get up there then I will do so.
Stay in touch I wish you the best

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

newage

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Add me on Skype erfg12 maybe we can talk about a collab or doing a community channel.