Request Team Members For A Narration Project

huntermourad

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello, everyone, my Name Is Mourad and I'm working on a narration project and I need a team to help me make it consistently in this request a need the help of 3 people with talents that are willing to help me make daily content on this project.
the project is going to be broken down into 5 sections I will be dealing with three: consisting of the script making sound effects and background music and then putting the video together and posting it.

What I need the other three members to help with is finalizing the other parts, now the first part is narration the person in charge of it will send me MP3 narrations of the script I gave him as for the second person the will be in charge of editing the will be the one that syncs the audio clip with the sound effects and background music that I provide and finally, the third person is optional they either provide us with an intro and outro animatic for the channel it could be a little animation or just a simple art silhouette that moves from left to right.

Hopefully, if this goes well we will be able to produce at least one to two videos every day for about 2 months this is a long-term project and as for payments.

Payment will be provided in one of two ways either through volunteering or through a contract now with volunteer work you'll be able to work at your own schedule I'll be able to send you scripts as well as audio clips to fix up and complete for the project and those will be secondary meaning you can take as long as you want to make them and you'll be credited at the end for your work.

The second one will be through the contract now a Would like to state that because the project is in its infant stages and is just starting up there will be no guarantee however you'll be fully credited for all the work that you've done as well as get a 50% cut of whatever the project makes, however, that will be only accessible if the project is successful and there is income to be split at the end of the month.

In contracted work you'll be obligated to do at least 30M to 1 hour worth of work every day for 60 days that would mean either be providing you with a script every day and you take like 20 minutes to make the narration or like half an hour give or take to edit the video or I can give you all the scripts and you can do them all at your leisurely time but expect payment after the end of the month as for any extra work that will be done through the rest of the team members and will be coordinated through Skype calls or Discord chats for any updates on the team's workload as for work hours you are obligated to again do at least 30 minutes of work but every other time is up to you if it is broken down you only have to do up to 30 minutes of audio recording and maybe 5 minutes of audio syncing a day no more no less if you're interested in this project then you are able to contact me at Skype:mourad afassi or hit me up on discord:huntermourad#2017 for updates.

huntermourad

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm definitely down for this my discord is stevno_
yo thanks for the interest what are the last 4 numbers of your discord so I can send you I friend request