Gaming Team Eridium Recruiting!

Would you recommend Team Eridium to others?

• Yes, of course!

• No, sorry!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jason Pruitt

Reaction score
Hello, I am Jason Pruitt, the founder of Team Eridium! I am here at YT-Talk today to recruit for my YouTube content team under the name 'Team Eridium'.

What is Team Eridium?

Team Eridium was made for people who wish to pursue YouTube but cannot post all the time, people who want to collab constantly and even people who want to post with others! The team will consist of six people posting on their upload day and once more as a group every Sunday for the team collab podcast 'Eridium Podcast'.
Can I still post to my own channel?

Of course! All that we ask if that you give us a shoutout and please do not repost the same content between channels.
Why should I join Team Eridium (Benefits)?

By joining this team you are automatically surrounded by love from the other members, fans, and the community overall.

Benefits:
  • More views
  • More subscribers
  • More revenue
  • Easier to collab

Will I be getting paid?

Yes! We are very close to hitting the 10,000 view mark and then we can begin making money! The money is distributed very simply, each member gets 10% of the monthly income, the leftover 40% goes for funding for the members! In the end, all the remaining 40% goes 100% to the channel, and the channel ONLY.
What is the 'Eridium Podcast' mentioned above?

It is a podcast that will be posted every Sunday where the entire group comes together and does something different each episode. The members will probably meet through Discord or Skype.
I'm interested! How do I get in?

Thank you for your interest! To get in all you have to do is fill out the form below and send it to this email: teameridium18@gmail.com

1) What made you want to join?
2) YouTube channel link (If any)?
3) Age?
4) How available are you?
5) Any notes/questions?

ANY QUESTIONS CAN BE COMMENTED WE USUALLY REPLY WITHIN 4-5 HOURS!

DocTheDuck

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey i'd love to join, on my main channel I currently have 57 subscribers and 3,607 views the channel I'd be posting on most likely would be my main DocTheDuck

Armenchik

Reaction score
Hey i would love to join in and not for the money just for the friends and all the interesting stuff we could do all together im kind of new to the whole youtube thing but right when i finish all the basics for my channel i will start uploading right on.I have only one question what games are we going to play i want to know just because i dont have the pc i want yet and i want to make sure that i will not cause any problems to the team just because of my s****y pc.

Jason Pruitt

Reaction score
Hey i would love to join in and not for the money just for the friends and all the interesting stuff we could do all together im kind of new to the whole youtube thing but right when i finish all the basics for my channel i will start uploading right on.I have only one question what games are we going to play i want to know just because i dont have the pc i want yet and i want to make sure that i will not cause any problems to the team just because of my s****y pc.
Hello, Armenchik!

The channel is not just about gaming, we are recruiting a variety of people! So if someone does not like games, then they can watch say a vlogger that is on the channel, still earning us a sub! So, if you want to do gaming but you cannot just yet, then that is okay! Find another niche to do up until that point!