Morbidejs

Liking YTtalk
Hello everyone!

I`m copletely new to YouTube, but for the last week did some intensive research on the basics. You can find thousands of usefull videos on same topics, but there is one little thing no one mentions in their videos about how to add a watermark and Subscribe button to your videos.

After I found about the watermark, I add it to my videos via branding option. Right after I checked if the Subscribe button is there when I hover over the watermark. It was not there!

Long story short - I spent few hours to find out you can`t actually see the subscribe button on your videos. I was amazed no one really mentioned this in their videos, even YouTube information about watermark didn`t mention this.

I know this might be funny to someone that I didn`t know this. As I mentioned before, I`m a complete newb. :)

Hmm, I`m knew to this, first of all - my signature is not really working. I`ll look into this.

Last edited by a moderator:
This will help you get your channel link set up correctly:

I think he meant the watermark on YouTube itself (OP: Correct me if I'm wrong).

Anyhow, if I am correct in that, it seems it's just a link rather than a subscribe. It seems it just takes them to the main page of the channel, rather than trying to get them to subscribe. (Same for me, just tested it).

I broke the forum rules and Riddikore kindly reminded me about that.

Yes, I was talking about the Subscribe button you can see when hovering over a watermark on videos. As I wrote above no one has mentioned you can`t see the subscribe button on your videos as you can`t subscribe to yourself. I thought I had a problem or a bug. Wasted few hours in looking for the answer. Just wanted to inform others that it`s not a bug, the subscribe button is there. That`s all.

I broke the forum rules and Riddikore kindly reminded me about that.

Yes, I was talking about the Subscribe button you can see when hovering over a watermark on videos. As I wrote above no one has mentioned you can`t see the subscribe button on your videos as you can`t subscribe to yourself. I thought I had a problem or a bug. Wasted few hours in looking for the answer. Just wanted to inform others that it`s not a bug, the subscribe button is there. That`s all.

Derp. Completely missed what you'd said on that last bit on the original post. Oops. That'd be why he said that :p

I checked from another account and couldn't see a subscribe button though? Just the watermark. Very odd..

Derp. Completely missed what you'd said on that last bit on the original post. Oops. That'd be why he said that :p

I checked from another account and couldn't see a subscribe button though? Just the watermark. Very odd..

Did you mean you don`t see a subscribe button on my channel videos, when hovering over the watermark, or where?

Sorry, got confused. English is not my mother tongue. :D

Did you mean you don`t see a subscribe button on my channel videos, when hovering over the watermark, or where?

Sorry, got confused. English is not my mother tongue. :D

Mine, yours, anyone's. The watermark is there, I click it and it just takes me to the channel page. Your English isn't too bad! :)

Mine, yours, anyone's. The watermark is there, I click it and it just takes me to the channel page. Your English isn't too bad! :)

Hmm... I see both, the watermark and the subscribe button when I hover over. And when I click on the Subscribe button, I subscribe for that particular channel. I don`t have any information on your issue though, but I`ve seen many glitches on YouTube, so it doesn`t surprise me.

By the way, I stopped by your channel, left a comment there.

Hmm... I see both, the watermark and the subscribe button when I hover over. And when I click on the Subscribe button, I subscribe for that particular channel. I don`t have any information on your issue though, but I`ve seen many glitches on YouTube, so it doesn`t surprise me.

By the way, I stopped by your channel, left a comment there.

Not sure why YouTube hates me then :(

And yeah, I saw! :)

Back