Sub4Who thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neakiaro

Banned
Reaction score
Bullcrap. I've seen a lot of discussions about this. If YouTube had something agianst it, it would have been banned. ;)
Botting isnt allowed and if you are cought, you get banned.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's best to pull out their terms when it comes to any kind of automation guys, the terms of service do mention using automated programs but also mentions that the automation shouldn't be sending requests to their servers any faster than a human can do or something along those lines. If the bot is faster than a human it is against their TOS, if the bot does the same speed as a human and doesn't hammer their servers it isnt specifically said that it is allowed it just isnt against their TOS so it shouldn't get you banned.

Neakiaro

Banned
Reaction score
What about subscribing to a new channel every 1.5 seconds? Thats not humanly possible.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What about subscribing to a new channel every 1.5 seconds? Thats not humanly possible.
Maybe not at that rate but decent automation programs have wait periods before sending requests therefore imitating human speed and requests to the server. For example tube toolbox has adjustable wait periods but I believe the minimum is around 15 seconds although I could be wrong there.

1.5 could be hammering their servers but they throttle the amount you can subscribe to and block subscriptions for about 15 minutes if you subscribe too quickly and you're forced to wait.

Neakiaro

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe not at that rate but decent automation programs have wait periods before sending requests therefore imitating human speed and requests to the server. For example tube toolbox has adjustable wait periods but I believe the minimum is around 15 seconds although I could be wrong there.

1.5 could be hammering their servers but they throttle the amount you can subscribe to and block subscriptions for about 15 minutes if you subscribe too quickly and you're forced to wait.
You dont get blocked from subscribing if you sub too quickly, theres just a limit thats about 40 - 75 (Big range) per hour - 2

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You dont get blocked from subscribing if you sub too quickly, theres just a limit thats about 40 - 75 (Big range) per hour - 2
Well it has happened to me on a few occasions, I have subscribed to about 15 people in a row and then I couldnt for about 15-20 minutes and then was able to.

Neakiaro

Banned
Reaction score
Well it has happened to me on a few occasions, I have subscribed to about 15 people in a row and then I couldnt for about 15-20 minutes and then was able to.
Odd. I dont use botting programs though.

Status
Not open for further replies.