Sub4Who thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Anyone seen sub4who.com before or used it? For those who have what do you think of it? Does it work well? It seems to be an exchange website more than anything so it is more for sub for subbers by the looks of it.

Here is a code for 1000 credits on there too for anyone who might want to test it out, I aint sure if this is a lot or if it is what you get when you join or what. I just got this in an email as I subscribed to their newsletter a while back, first come first served by the way so sorry if it used by the time you test it:

Code: 138-OFRW6779AI8S0KS

Coming to think of it, it could work over and over so please let us know if it does and if you use it :D

Reactions: Tence

Tence

I've Got It
Reaction score
Erm, basicly sub4who is like a channel advertisming website? :O

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Erm, basicly sub4who is like a channel advertisming website? :O
I think so yes, I think it is more of an exchange program than anything for example, you watch videos for others and they watch yours :)

Tence

I've Got It
Reaction score
Aight, I wanted to post this yesterday, but Internet shut down. Good thing I saved it;

I did a small research about it, heres what I found out;

Sub4Who.com is a website that provides you with assistance of getting likes, subscribers and views. More and more people join that community each day, it is 'sort of' supported by YouTube, but still not suggested, since the subscribers aren't 'legal'.

How this works, is that when you register a account there, and provide your Channel information, other channels that are also registered will automaticly like your newest video. It is a faster way to get subscribers, but they arent responsible if anything happens to your account...

^ Dat.

Neakiaro

Banned
Reaction score
This really is a botting program, these people if they subscribe to you will only sub to you for the credits, so they can get people to sub to them themselves. They'll use spare accounts and they wont even get your videos in their own sub boxes. If they do, they wont watch them. Its a botting site. I resist botting sites and botters. The views are also fake.

Tence

I've Got It
Reaction score
This really is a botting program, these people if they subscribe to you will only sub to you for the credits, so they can get people to sub to them themselves. They'll use spare accounts and they wont even get your videos in their own sub boxes. If they do, they wont watch them. Its a botting site. I resist botting sites and botters. The views are also fake.
As I sayd, it automaticly reviewes your video, and adds a random comment you added to use. This is a cheap way of getting subcribers. More than half prolly won't be active, but atleast you get a good number to look at.

Neakiaro

Banned
Reaction score
As I sayd, it automaticly reviewes your video, and adds a random comment you added to use. This is a cheap way of getting subcribers. More than half prolly won't be active, but atleast you get a good number to look at.
A good fake number, increasing your chances of being banned. Its horrible botting.

Tence

I've Got It
Reaction score
A good fake number, increasing your chances of being banned. Its horrible botting.
Now that didn't make no sense. How can you get banned for getting views? Even if it is fake? YouTube bans accounts that have illegal materials or copyrighted products. They do not ban Channels that are using things such as bots.

Neakiaro

Banned
Reaction score
Now that didn't make no sense. How can you get banned for getting views? Even if it is fake? YouTube bans accounts that have illegal materials or copyrighted products. They do not ban Channels that are using things such as bots.
Yes they do. It is in their TOC, I have seen channels banned for it and I've been around a lot of YouTube forums.

Tence

I've Got It
Reaction score
Yes they do. It is in their TOC, I have seen channels banned for it and I've been around a lot of YouTube forums.
Bullcrap. I've seen a lot of discussions about this. If YouTube had something agianst it, it would have been banned. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.