Streaming Advice - Youtube Gaming or Twitch?

Which is best for live streams?

• YouTube

• Twitch

Results are only viewable after voting.
twitch is definitely the place to go for streaming personally i dont even know how to get to youtube streaming pages and i doubt they have the audience that twitch makes available.

Thats my personal two cents though

So I plan on starting to stream a bit because, I've always wanted to. I know there is going to come a time where I'm probably going to either choose to dedicate most of my time to YouTube or Twitch. What are your opinions on the two different platforms. On a side note, got no idea on streaming so if you do stream leave me some tips as well :)

i also plan to start streaming and i plan to stream on youtube cause i use youtube and when im watching streams youtube streams are always better for me

Hey guys,
So I'm conflicted on where I should do my streaming. On YouTube, I have 37,000 subscribers, and on Twitch I have 1250 followers. I know that twitch is far more popular, but because I have those subscribers, would YouTube gaming be more effective?

Twtich is just the better experience. Just make announcement videos that you are streaming on Twitch and your subs will follow.
YT streaming is just so lackluster compared to Twitch

I've never streamed but I know that it's possible to stream on both at the same time. I was watching a stream that was on youtube, twich, and some other site I don't recognize all at the same time.

I think Twitch is better for streaming too. I find it easier to find what I'm wanting to watch on Twitch than on YouTube. That's why I'm going to use Twitch more when I eventually start streaming.

Hey guys.

I am wanting to start livestreaming some of the things I do on my channel. I know this has probably been asked before but a new debate couldn't hurt. :) Which is best to stream on YouTube or Twitch?

The problem I have with YouTube streaming is that I'm not sure how new people would find my stream. On Twitch, people can search for a certain game and the stream will show up, but as far as I know YouTube doesn't have this feature, so I'm a little concerned nobody will find it.

I don't have any followers on Twitch, so I'll be effectively starting from scratch.

I really don't know which to use. Let me know your thoughts on either YouTube or Twitch.

Cheers!

I prefer watching Twitch over YouTube for Livestreaming. Personally I'd go with that even though it may be harder starting from scratch :)

Back