Story Telling Tips & Tricks Anyone?

xKhaotixs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hello everyone who is reading this I have a question as an armature artist and story teller and that would be What are some good tips and tricks to improve your story telling skills or style of writing? Currently I'am writing a manga, but having trouble progressing the story. If anyone has any advice to leave I will greatly appreciate it. ;)

newage

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Hello everyone who is reading this I have a question as an armature artist and story teller and that would be What are some good tips and tricks to improve your story telling skills or style of writing? Currently I'am writing a manga, but having trouble progressing the story. If anyone has any advice to leave I will greatly appreciate it. ;)
I think you mean "amateur" not armature, the conjunction of I am is I'm and your first sentence is a run on sentence. I hope that helps you become a better story teller! ;)

xKhaotixs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
lol thanks man I appreciate it.
I think you mean "amateur" not armature, the conjunction of I am is I'm and your first sentence is a run on sentence. I hope that helps you become a better story teller! ;)