Starting to dabble in channel art and logos, how do they look?

Altairsfriend

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Disclaimer: I have the artistic ability of a eggplant. But how do these first tries look? I'm going for a simplistic look. How about the colors? Any tips are appreciated!

Last edited:

Jacadamia

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I think the colors are nice! I think If you're trying to emphasize the HER in "LET HER PLAY" then you should shrink the words besides 'HER' some more and have them lined up with the middle (height-wise) of 'HER'.

For your icon... hmmmm... I feel like there could be more contrast so it's easier to see the letters and the POP more! They kind of blend in with the background, especially the 'L'

Reactions: Altairsfriend

iMSaiyan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
It's nice but I think you could use a bit more "oomph" to it. I agree with Jacadamia, put more emphasis on the HER part in terms of size and color as well. Also random but I still think your audio needs to be boosted WAY up.

Reactions: Altairsfriend

Altairsfriend

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
It's nice but I think you could use a bit more "oomph" to it. I agree with Jacadamia, put more emphasis on the HER part in terms of size and color as well. Also random but I still think your audio needs to be boosted WAY up.
Thanks! It's a work in progress. Thanks for the help!
I think the colors are nice! I think If you're trying to emphasize the HER in "LET HER PLAY" then you should shrink the words besides 'HER' some more and have them lined up with the middle (height-wise) of 'HER'.

For your icon... hmmmm... I feel like there could be more contrast so it's easier to see the letters and the POP more! They kind of blend in with the background, especially the 'L'
Thanks! I will try this!

Reactions: Jacadamia