Vlog Starting a new exiting vlog - HELP NEEDED!

Omarraul

Reaction score
Hello guys thanks for taking the time out of your day to see if you can be of assistance.

A few friends and started a business in an exotic pet market about a year prior.

We'd also like to get a vlog started to increase our customer base and to provide more content to our fans.

We have everything set but we just need a video editor to turn our videos into some entertaining VLOGS!

We're always out and about trying to capture something special.

Just to make it clear all that we are looking for as of now would be someone that would be able to convert our recordings into a vlog.

Vlogs would be starting out with a frequency of 1 per fortnight that will rise to 1 per week.

All people will be considered.

Even if you have no experience in creating vlogs but are interested in the opportunity please let us know.

Pay will be dependant on experience.

If you're interested email me @ Omarraul92@gmail.com with vlog editor in the subject.

Speak Soon!

Omar

Natevlogs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey I may be interested I have my own vlog channel and experience editing videos I’m not sure where you’re from but I’m from southern Ontario and if you aren’t far I’d also love to maybe collab and get some of the animals in videos on my vlog, I look for ward to hearing back from u!