TheLegendaryUltimata

Hey, Guys! I have amazing news! I have been working with the amazing support at EternalHosting.net . These guys are amazing. We actually became great friends outside of talking about my server. If you guys don't know who they are. They basically host private servers for games like Minecraft, Conan Exiles, Ark: Survival Evolved, Etc. I told them they should host one large server for YouTubers to collaborate and record with each other on. They told me if I could get a group of quality YouTubers together no matter the size to form a series. They would be more than happy to host the server free of charge! All they want in return is a shout out at the beginning of the "episode" and we get a discount code for the series! so I need a group of YouTubers of any size as long as you guys have good videos and we need to figure out what series we are going to make. Out of all the games, they host here is the ones I need would make a great series.

Games:
7 Days to Die
Ark: Survival Evolved
Dark and Light
Conan Exiles
Citadel: Forged in fire
Gmod
Grand Theft Auto FiveM
Minecraft

Just fill out the form below if you like to be apart of this

Name:
YouTube Channel link:

I think i might be down. look at my content and see if im good enough. kind of like your channel bro. very high energy which i love.

I would be interested in doing this. I been out of the YouTube game for a while due to work but I ready to get back to it. I hope to be apart of this group.
Name: Toddie
Games you have from list above:
Ark: Survival Evolved
Minecraft
YouTube Channel link: The Channel Link is below

Im interested! I just started my channel too!
Name: TownyMaya
Games i have:
Minecraft
G-mod
Youtube channel

( Emplinet )

Name : PhysicsFreak
Games I have :
Minecraft
7 Day to Die
Ark : Survival Evolved
Gmod

Thanks for your consideration

Name: Ovoxiti
Games you have from list above:
Gmod
Gta 5
Minecraft
YouTube Channel link: youtube.com/user/OvoxitiGaming

Name: Joshua
Games: gmod(no fan) minecraft (got own server)
And i can buy all sort of games
Subs: 143

Channel: youtube.com/c/dregenskill

Back