ThelifeofDJ

Reaction score
also going through the hard road of gaining 100 subs but all i can say is share share share and use tags its helped me a lil bit

Danny G

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
There is no magic formula, record- upload- rinse and repeat. There is not really any snowball effect from hitting subs it's a myth, YouTube doesn't see you get 100 subs and then decide your worthy of a ton of traffic to your videos and in the grand scheme of things 100 subs is just a piddle in the ocean. The reason it seems quicker once you reach 100 is that you have loads more videos than you did when you was at say 10 subs and if you keep producing videos you have more working for you and bringing in new views and subscribers.
Yeah i didn't mean that a snowball effect is created at a particular amount of subs. And yeah thats definitely true about getting more subs as a result of having more subs

Danny G

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
also going through the hard road of gaining 100 subs but all i can say is share share share and use tags its helped me a lil bit
Thanks buddy! I'm sure you'll make it soon :)

Explorationnation

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I actually got my first 100 subs within two weeks, then after that it died down to like 7 to ten a week, and after 1000 subs it seems to be growing super fast again. So I guess my experience was opposite of most people's lol

Henry Gallimore

I WANT TO DIE
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm small so I can't give you solid advice that has worked for me yet but I'l speak to you as a peer. CONSISTENCY. Work at it every day you can, upload to a consistent time each week and keep trying to shape your content in mind of what you want your channel to be while considering where your target audience is.

Hendrik Kapp

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Gaining the first 100 subscribers is extremely hard for me as well, but as they say. Just keep uploading and be active in the YouTube community. Soon enough we will get there! :)