Space and Astronomy gaming channel review

It think it all comes down to what style of "Lets Play" you like, i tend to lean towards the more energetic people like Jacksepticeye so your laid back game play seems a little too boring for my tastes. I like your into and i think your logo and banner are cool. I think you need to some better thumbnails for you videos, each must be unique and draw people into watching your video. A bad thumbnail is an opportunity lost so put lots of effort into them.

It think it all comes down to what style of "Lets Play" you like, i tend to lean towards the more energetic people like Jacksepticeye so your laid back game play seems a little too boring for my tastes. I like your into and i think your logo and banner are cool. I think you need to some better thumbnails for you videos, each must be unique and draw people into watching your video. A bad thumbnail is an opportunity lost so put lots of effort into them.

Thanks for the feedback. I can understand that some people might find my laid back style of videos a bit too slow, but i guess it's a matter of taste. I will try to work on my thumnails

Back