Space and Astronomy gaming channel review

EliteTowerStudios

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Other
It think it all comes down to what style of "Lets Play" you like, i tend to lean towards the more energetic people like Jacksepticeye so your laid back game play seems a little too boring for my tastes. I like your into and i think your logo and banner are cool. I think you need to some better thumbnails for you videos, each must be unique and draw people into watching your video. A bad thumbnail is an opportunity lost so put lots of effort into them.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
It think it all comes down to what style of "Lets Play" you like, i tend to lean towards the more energetic people like Jacksepticeye so your laid back game play seems a little too boring for my tastes. I like your into and i think your logo and banner are cool. I think you need to some better thumbnails for you videos, each must be unique and draw people into watching your video. A bad thumbnail is an opportunity lost so put lots of effort into them.
Thanks for the feedback. I can understand that some people might find my laid back style of videos a bit too slow, but i guess it's a matter of taste. I will try to work on my thumnails