Someone help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

William Nasa

My channel got suspended on 29th of January but it didn't have any copyright or community guidelines issues before the suspension , will my earning be finalized ? It just one of my channel are suspended the rest are okay , last time my small channel got suspended because people flagging it , but Adsense still finalized me the earning of that suspended channel , I'm just wondering will this channel earning be finalized also ? My Adsense are okay all of the eatimated earning are still in there .

Thanks a lot

If you don't have any copyright claims and you didn't break any YouTube guide lines, your account shouldn't be suspended even if people are pushing the flag button YouTube usually check out your content before they suspend your account because of the internet trolls. I know that happened to someone before it was just a glitch. They contacted someone about it and it got fixed.

Who should I contact ? I've messaged YouTube already , what email to contact them , my channel just got suspended like nothing ever happened , no email telling me that I got suspended . How to get my channel back ? :( so worried

I'm not sure who he emailed, he just said in a video that he emailed people from YouTube. I think he probably contacted his Manager about that and then they talked to someone. Usually you get a warning before you get your account suspended. Are you sure you didn't get any strikes? Usually you get three strikes before you get your channel banned. Maybe there was a glitch, try logging back into your account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back