Some people just don't have the personality for YT!

Rouge

The All-Round Lad
Hey People, I am a mod on a website called SUBXCESS (I don't use the sub4sub feature) and on a daily basis people ask me why they don't get more viewers or subs yet they have an amazing gaming set up or great camera. I have to tell them the truth but a lot of them get angry, they don't have the personality for youtube.

By that I mean: A boring voice, No interesting topics, Unfunny jokes etc.
So I want to know your opinions guys and gurlls, do you think that some people no matter how hard they try will not get an audience simply because they dont have the personality?

Thanks for reading.

I think I fall into that category right now, as do many others, sadly. But don't worry, I'm workin' on it.

Honestly, I personally think that everyone can do well on YouTube, just not necessarily what they initially thought. If its like you said where they seem uninterested and don't make good jokes, then they should maybe take an informative approach to gaming, or maybe try out reviews possibly, or, not change their personality, but just try to seem more enthusiastic.

Honestly, I personally think that everyone can do well on YouTube, just not necessarily what they initially thought. If its like you said where they seem uninterested and don't make good jokes, then they should maybe take an informative approach to gaming, or maybe try out reviews possibly, or, not change their personality, but just try to seem more enthusiastic.
yeaah but you still wanna hear somebody with an interesting voice giving you the lowdown about the newest beta news of your favorite game. If you get what I mean? :)

Lol I probably don't have the best or the funniest personality out there for YT but I try, and I want to keep improving :)

Hey People, I am a mod on a website called SUBXCESS (I don't use the sub4sub feature) and on a daily basis people ask me why they don't get more viewers or subs yet they have an amazing gaming set up or great camera. I have to tell them the truth but a lot of them get angry, they don't have the personality for youtube.

By that I mean: A boring voice, No interesting topics, Unfunny jokes etc.
So I want to know your opinions guys and gurlls, do you think that some people no matter how hard they try will not get an audience simply because they dont have the personality?

Thanks for reading.
hey could you check out my channel and see if we are good at commentating being funny etc.

yeaah but you still wanna hear somebody with an interesting voice giving you the lowdown about the newest beta news of your favorite game. If you get what I mean? :)
I get what you mean, but that's why some people just need to try harder than others, I mean everyone should work hard if they want to entertain their viewers, but for some people its natural, others need to, not necessarily put on another personality, but just try and plan out more, maybe run it by someone. I personally don't think I fall into either category, I just roll with it until I get something I quite like, no matter how many takes I may need :)

Back