• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

So cool. 2000 views.

JayManOurMusicBox

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I know it may not be much to some but I just hit 2000 views and I am stoke.
I've learnt so much here and it's just been under a month.

Coincidentally I am tracking 2000 videos using my music. I am happy :)

Reactions: TastyGamers

Aegislasher

Leader of the GoudaEmpire
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
that is wonderful I'm sure you'll get even bigger. Handing out free music is a blessing dude. Trust me I know the burn of a copyright strike.

Reactions: JayManOurMusicBox

Redford1900

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
That's great. I like your music, but I'm behind on some of my work so I've been using a lot of my standard "go to" music. Hopefully I'll catch up and be able to spend some time going through your stuff.

Reactions: JayManOurMusicBox

JayManOurMusicBox

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
that is wonderful I'm sure you'll get even bigger. Handing out free music is a blessing dude. Trust me I know the burn of a copyright strike.
Thanks so much. It's really because of these issues that I do. Appreciate it man.[DOUBLEPOST=1453220538,1453219596][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's great. I like your music, but I'm behind on some of my work so I've been using a lot of my standard "go to" music. Hopefully I'll catch up and be able to spend some time going through your stuff.
Hey sure no problem. I hope to upload more. It does take quite a bit of time. Thanks for supporting.