Gaming Small youtuber looking to collab(18+)

SoHappyNow

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey!

My name is Koen and im 19years old,im still a new youtuber but dreaming big,im looking for people who want to collab,there's no real requirement besides being 18+ and play games/interact/record frequently,the age restriction is mainly so we can crack a joke everyone understands and have a mature enviroment,also discord is required<3
I got a few other youtubers are i play/record with but we need/want some extra people to goof around with!
We play a big variety of games from fps to mmorpgs,
Examples:
CS:GO
gmod
Golf with friends
Black desert online
H1z1 kotk
And many more if yr interested you can reply here and check me out if you're interested in what content i post(lack of videos is because the lack of people to record with)

Sam Thomas

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey bro, I'd love to join you guys !! My dicord is 'A Phact'. Give me an add and let's have a laugh !! :)

SoHappyNow

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey bro, I'd love to join you guys !! My dicord is 'A Phact'. Give me an add and let's have a laugh !! :)
Hey,
i need your full discordtag before i can add you but if its easier feel free to add me sohappynow#3439

networkstudios

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
yeah im up to collab i want a few people to do gmod and GTA5 plus any other games with. my discord is Frankie-time#4252

Last edited:

GamingMax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
add me to discord: GamingMax#1825