Small channels TURN ADS OFF!

Very good opinion to talk about ;)
I'm unsure if anybody feels the same as me but you see ALOT of the big youtubers have ads (obviously this is primarily their source of income) so that is understandable. What i can't understand is why small channels have ads turned on? Most videos get a few hundred or few thousands views but you are only talking of making like $1.

This is my personal opinion, i feel it's pointless to have the ads on as it turns viewers away INSTANTLY if they have to sit through ads on a small channel where the content (might) not be very appealing.

Just my opinion guys! SMALL CHANNELS TURN ADS OFF YOU WILL GET BETTER INTERACTION, RETENTION AND SHARES :)

Here's my opinion. I put ads on all of my videos for a couple reasons. One of the main one's is that what if that video where to blow up and even go viral and your sitting there thinking "how much money could I have made from that if I would have just put a ad on". I rather have people sit through a skippable 5 second ad rather then regreting it later if the video where to get a lot of views. The second reason I say this is I uploaded a video when I only had about 120 subscribers and it got over 285,000 views on it. I would have never thought that would have happened but I put a Ad on it and was very happy that I did.

I saw a few people mention this, but you do need to turn on monitization for scheduling videos. This is something helpful when releasing videos daily. BUT i agree small channels don't need ads on there videos and after turning on monitization for scheduling purposes, you can go through your videos and take it off. Only a couple videos need it to have access to scheduled videos!

Back