Gaming Slither.io Collaboration

PeachyArcade

Reaction score
Hi guys, I just started up my youtube channel about 1 week ago, I have had good feedback on my videos, and have 6 subscribers. I dont talk in my videos I have dubstepish muskc and sound fx.
I am hoping that I can collab with another mobile slither.io player to make friends on youtube and so we can both get support for our channels, email me if intrested.

Thanks Alot,
peachyarcadegaming@gmail.com

PeachyArcade

Reaction score
No I dont have a pc, yet. Im accually saving up for a computer but that can take a couple of months. I dont have any experience with Diep.io but ik there is a mobile app tank.io that I think is a copy of it but idk for sure.

PeachyArcade

Reaction score
Ik its offline " bots" as they r called in the Slither.io world, but when I get a computer I will make deip.io videos

PeachyArcade

Reaction score
Definitely, wow I really love your channel I subbed and liked your last 50 sub speacil video, I really think thats sooo cool that you made your own texture pack. Its amazing

KingRay111

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Definitely, wow I really love your channel I subbed and liked your last 50 sub speacil video, I really think thats sooo cool that you made your own texture pack. Its amazing
oh thanks, that wasnt the response i expected lol xD

InteferanceYT

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Other
Hi guys, I just started up my youtube channel about 1 week ago, I have had good feedback on my videos, and have 6 subscribers. I dont talk in my videos I have dubstepish muskc and sound fx.
I am hoping that I can collab with another mobile slither.io player to make friends on youtube and so we can both get support for our channels, email me if intrested.

Thanks Alot,
peachyarcadegaming@gmail.com
I planned to start slither.io vids soon, but I would be interested in doing it with someone else, when would you be able to make a few videos?

PeachyArcade

Reaction score
Yeah, I think that would be great!!! Do you have an email or a kik account so that we can communicate