Gaming Slither.io Collaboration

Hi guys, I just started up my youtube channel about 1 week ago, I have had good feedback on my videos, and have 6 subscribers. I dont talk in my videos I have dubstepish muskc and sound fx.
I am hoping that I can collab with another mobile slither.io player to make friends on youtube and so we can both get support for our channels, email me if intrested.

Thanks Alot,
peachyarcadegaming@gmail.com

No I dont have a pc, yet. Im accually saving up for a computer but that can take a couple of months. I dont have any experience with Diep.io but ik there is a mobile app tank.io that I think is a copy of it but idk for sure.

Definitely, wow I really love your channel I subbed and liked your last 50 sub speacil video, I really think thats sooo cool that you made your own texture pack. Its amazing

Hi guys, I just started up my youtube channel about 1 week ago, I have had good feedback on my videos, and have 6 subscribers. I dont talk in my videos I have dubstepish muskc and sound fx.
I am hoping that I can collab with another mobile slither.io player to make friends on youtube and so we can both get support for our channels, email me if intrested.

Thanks Alot,
peachyarcadegaming@gmail.com
I planned to start slither.io vids soon, but I would be interested in doing it with someone else, when would you be able to make a few videos?

Back