Gaming Skyrim and Fallout Lore Channel Looking to Collab

Veal Chops

Reaction score
I just started a lore channel for Skyrim and Fallout 4. I'm confident that my channel will catch on eventually, but its just a matter of exposure at this point. Would anyone be interested in collaborating with me to possibly help each other grow our respective channels? If you would like more information, just ask!

Realm Unknown

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
Oh my goodness yes! haha I love skyrim/elder scrolls lore, and have been meaning to get into Fallout. I don't do gaming related content, but I do discuss spooky and mythological stories, creatures and history; and have talked about creatures featured in the Elder Scrolls before as well

Veal Chops

Reaction score
Hi Realm Unknown! Did you have anything in mind? Check out my channel and let me know what you think!

Reactions: Realm Unknown

Realm Unknown

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
Hi Realm Unknown! Did you have anything in mind? Check out my channel and let me know what you think!
I'll think of something, DM on twitter if you can. Also, cannot check your channel, your link does not work.[DOUBLEPOST=1519937492,1519937305][/DOUBLEPOST]Plus too, keep in mind that this stuff will be a little hard to gain momentum with, especially if these games have been out for a while with already established channels. May want to expand things to Fall Out or Elder Scrolls lore in general, if things continue on its track

Veal Chops

Reaction score
Right for sure. Im doing skyrim lore on fridays and fallout lore on tuesdays. Heres a link to my most recent skyrim video:

Realm Unknown

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
Your videos just feel dry though..They feel like they are trying to be more like the other big lore channels, with nothing really unique. That's why I'm saying add something, they are long videos, people will need something to catch their attention for that long. I looked away just now to have a conversation and upon looking back you were still running through the dialog with the argonian outside the bar..Plus too, I don't understand the theming of making your channel one thing, but keeping the namesake of Veal Chops, it's like having two brands that don't mix at all..

Veal Chops

Reaction score
I'm really just looking to collab with someone, not have my work criticized[DOUBLEPOST=1520019012,1520018836][/DOUBLEPOST]I do a lore channel, videos are supposed to be on the long side. If they were short, then the storytelling would just be terrible

Realm Unknown

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
Yeah but there has to be some common ground with collabs, I can't do so with such a small channel that just seems to be mimicking larger ones at a less quality rate. I'm not criticizing, I'm stating the situation. If what I stated is considered criticism in your eyes, then I'm sorry, but you're gonna have a rude awakening later on if you continue with the channel since Youtube can be tough, especially fandoms...

Perhaps once you've found your own voice, and channel gains its persona, reach back out again, until then I don't really see a collab working.

BrownyGamingTime

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, im actually looking at starting a new Fallout 4 series and also a skyrim playthro, would be awesome to talk to about it. Add me on discord

Last edited:

Veal Chops

Reaction score
Hey, sounds like we would be a good match! Tell me more about what you had in mind! Also check out one of my videos and let me know what you think!!!