Should I Leave Maker Studios?

SandManOnly

I've Got It
I am thinking of leaving maker studios aka RPM network, because they have not done anything to my channel like promoting my videos, channel etc. The only good thing is the free music but every network has that now :p
I am thinking of joining Fullscreen or Curse but I don't know yet.
What do you guys think?

you don't need a network! leave maker and don't join another. your a very small youtuber. you know yourself your not earning much money. the networks don't really help small youtubers because there is nothing in it for them. as for free music. there are a ton of youtube channels and websites that off free music

you don't need a network! leave maker and don't join another. your a very small youtuber. you know yourself your not earning much money. the networks don't really help small youtubers because there is nothing in it for them. as for free music. there are a ton of youtube channels and websites that off free music
I am also considering that, when I get 2-3k subs then maybe I will join a network
Thank you for your suggestion :)

as stated above dont join another network until your growing and you can actually do something with it. Right now i am quite small and i still get everything done without a network including promoting and music etc.

Reactions: RBG
I am also considering that, when I get 2-3k subs then maybe I will join a network
Thank you for your suggestion :)
i am not even going to consider joining joining a netwrok until i am at 50k subs. and even then i am 98% sure i will never join one

I agree and I glad a got out of broandgaming now bent pixels

i am not even going to consider joining joining a netwrok until i am at 50k subs. and even then i am 98% sure i will never join one
Well the thing is the standard youtube partnership I can't get that because youtube its not in the country I live in, so I have to resort to networks :p

Back