Should I Leave Maker Studios?

SandManOnly

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am thinking of leaving maker studios aka RPM network, because they have not done anything to my channel like promoting my videos, channel etc. The only good thing is the free music but every network has that now :p
I am thinking of joining Fullscreen or Curse but I don't know yet.
What do you guys think?

Loki Doki

Gaming Nerd and SEO Guru
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
you don't need a network! leave maker and don't join another. your a very small youtuber. you know yourself your not earning much money. the networks don't really help small youtubers because there is nothing in it for them. as for free music. there are a ton of youtube channels and websites that off free music

Reactions: RBG and SandManOnly

SandManOnly

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
you don't need a network! leave maker and don't join another. your a very small youtuber. you know yourself your not earning much money. the networks don't really help small youtubers because there is nothing in it for them. as for free music. there are a ton of youtube channels and websites that off free music
I am also considering that, when I get 2-3k subs then maybe I will join a network
Thank you for your suggestion :)

Cozzie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
as stated above dont join another network until your growing and you can actually do something with it. Right now i am quite small and i still get everything done without a network including promoting and music etc.

Reactions: RBG

Loki Doki

Gaming Nerd and SEO Guru
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am also considering that, when I get 2-3k subs then maybe I will join a network
Thank you for your suggestion :)
i am not even going to consider joining joining a netwrok until i am at 50k subs. and even then i am 98% sure i will never join one

Anjim

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I agree and I glad a got out of broandgaming now bent pixels

SandManOnly

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i am not even going to consider joining joining a netwrok until i am at 50k subs. and even then i am 98% sure i will never join one
Well the thing is the standard youtube partnership I can't get that because youtube its not in the country I live in, so I have to resort to networks :p

CousinEd

There's always a choice
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well the thing is the standard youtube partnership I can't get that because youtube its not in the country I live in, so I have to resort to networks :p
Then Curse is the way to go. However, don't expect free promotion.

Reactions: SandManOnly

CousinEd

There's always a choice
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well not quite just found out that you need to have 1k subs or more to join curse.
Keep working until you reach those requirements, even if you have to be unpartnered for a while. It's not like you will be losing millions.

Reactions: SandManOnly