Should I be afraid of dislikes?

FOXGAMING

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello, I'm fairly new here and i'm just getting started with my channel and trying to find the niche that i like to play and upload to my channel that gets views, subscribers, and followings on my channel in the process, but when i look at some of my videos, i see some are disliked sometimes. Is there something that i need to change because they don't comment on what i'm doing wrong or should i ignore it and continue to make similar content?
Sorry if it's a noob question, but i'm just trying to get a fair opinion on what i should do. Thanks a bunch!

Reactions: BillyVlogsTV

Lyth

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Hey, its lyth!

You shouldn't be afraid of dislikes. i cant say mush to do with this question, sorry.

If you are getting dislikes then just laugh if its hate or just people that dont like the content, but everyone is different and if they don't like it they will prob click dislike.

kind regards

-Lyth (A formal Graphic Designer)

FOXGAMING

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks a lot lynth! I'll keep doing what i'm doing. Many thanks.

Reactions: Lyth

PositivelyBrainwashed

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Should you change what you upload? I would say it depends. There's so many reasons why people will give you a dislike. It becomes more difficult in your case because they aren't giving you feedback. But to answer your question, no you shouldn't be afraid of dislikes. Instead ask yourself, why are you getting dislikes? Is there something wrong with your video quality? Did you offend anyone? Is it just a troll disliking you for whatever reason? Did you deceive your audience in some way? Is the content just not for everyone? It's also good to look at your like to dislike ratios before concluding anything.

FOXGAMING

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you all for your feedback. I appreciate it greatly! I'll keep on working on that.

Rev343

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
One time I got a dislike, but only because someone made their channel to solely dislike other channels. It was odd.