SharSjar

Loving YTtalk
Since my channel is more based on entertainment than just gaming, I'll make a post here.

Today I'm going to try to put up the next drinking game video. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.[DOUBLEPOST=1470154712,1470152088][/DOUBLEPOST]Check out my newest game play! Tomorrow I hope to have my newest drinking game!
[DOUBLEPOST=1470203258][/DOUBLEPOST]Owwwh, my first VLOG xD and I picked a just out of bed vlog, morning vlog... Enjoy?!

[DOUBLEPOST=1470257052][/DOUBLEPOST]
Check out my newest video![DOUBLEPOST=1470514849][/DOUBLEPOST]New video up! Thursday there will be a new drinking game!
[DOUBLEPOST=1470734998][/DOUBLEPOST]Added some new gameplay to my channel.
My schedule will be;
Monday = Unturned Gameplay
Thursday = Drinking Games
Saturday = The Wolf Among Us Gameplay

Hello Saints and Sinners! Check out my newest drinking game video!
Saturday will be the day for *drums* The Wolf Among Us!

My newest do it yourself hair mask video! Avocado in your hair? Are you serious? YES! I'm deadly serious.

I like these videos, nice job!!. I do a gun channel on youtube. I would like to see what people think of my channel if you would like to check it out and give me feedback that'd be great.

I like these videos, nice job!!. I do a gun channel on youtube. I would like to see what people think of my channel if you would like to check it out and give me feedback that'd be great.
I like your intro, but it's very long. So I would recommend to shorten it a little. Intro's are crucial, when it's too long people stop watching. Comment, liked it and subscribed! I would like to see more. Love the music though!

Back