Gaming Searching for Gaming Group Members

Jaise

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi,

This is Jaise from TIGTV Productions. As of February 11th, 2018, I have 364 subscribers (unidentified deity knows how many are active) and I reluctantly produce gaming content, most recently with my friend of three years, EdgeStrike909, or Strike as he goes by. Due to previous collaborators consistently quitting over the last few years, we've decided to attempt the formation of a team. New connections, new friends, and new opportunities.

We plan on dominantly playing games on PC, although it obviously doesn't matter at all if you do console content on your own. A few examples of what we'd be playing are Garry's Mod, Minecraft, GTAV, Town of Salem, CAH, and probably more.

You must be over the age of fifteen; it'll just be weird if you aren't. Also, if your microphone quality sounds like you're in a pile of rustling leaves with Patrick Star's least favorite channel blaring in the background, it'll probably be a hard 'no'.

Our humor is also a big dealbreaker. See, our channels have very . . . unique brands of humor; not your typical mainstream YouTube fare. If you click on my channel link, some video recommendations for our styles of humor would be "Garry's Mod: Hagrid's Adventure | THE LEGEND OF HAGRID HOGBOI" and our whole "Doki Doki Literature Club!" series, which is still running as of today.

This also isn't simply for fun, either. Please understand that we have the intent of progressing in this potential career path and using it to do much larger things than let's plays and funny moments montages. If you're not serious about trying to grow together, act professional, and reach for the stars as we have a good time, you may want to rethink joining this group. (NOTE: This may also mean a full rebranding of all of our channels.)

We're looking for five or six members to join this group, so if you're still interested after all this, contact me in the comments or leave a comment on one of my videos. We'll go over specifics then. Thanks for taking the time to read this. Take care.

- Jaise M. Gilbert

NooiceGamer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have Gmod that's it for RN also if you want to hear my voice I have a link where you can download it and hear it your self

FirstOrderEntertainment

Lama Dictator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Animator, Other
Removed by FOE Founder Izaak
We're sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused you.

Not the post..Just this comment...we're unsure how people think we removed their post...You can still click on it.

Last edited:

Shifti786

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey! Add me on discord Iffy786#2453 and we can talk?

Keitdstrike

Reaction score
hey i wanna join im young but i have gmod battlefield minecraft and rust my discord is keitd#7347

GrimJudge

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This is just something I figured would belong here rather than in a comment on your video. Hey Jaise, after checking out a few of your videos, and coming to thoroughly enjoy your humor and gameplay, I'd like a chance to talk with you and discuss whatever ideas you and I may share in hopes to create some content together. If you're interested, I have a Discord you can contact me on to make things convenient. My tag is GrimJudge#3078. Love your work, and keep it up! To anyone else interested, I wouldn't mind talking to any of you either, but if you're too young, I apologize but I likely won't respond.

NooiceGamer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is just something I figured would belong here rather than in a comment on your video. Hey Jaise, after checking out a few of your videos, and coming to thoroughly enjoy your humor and gameplay, I'd like a chance to talk with you and discuss whatever ideas you and I may share in hopes to create some content together. If you're interested, I have a Discord you can contact me on to make things convenient. My tag is GrimJudge#3078. Love your work, and keep it up! To anyone else interested, I wouldn't mind talking to any of you either, but if you're too young, I apologize but I likely won't respond.
I like your humor currently I can't get any more games RN got to get a car and some other things but I could collaborate with you with the games we both have also I am 17 and I have a decent mic