Gaming Searching For Chill, Enthusiastic YouTube Gamers Willing To Join A Gaming Collab Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

RenOperative

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Our goal: We’re extensively searching for proper, gaming candidates who are willing to start an organic relationship with a Discord group centered on nerd culture. We want to extend an olive branch with people who might be interested to join this opportunity for people who are interested in conversing, playing video games, talking in chat/voice and potentially finding new content creators down the road.

Timezones: If you’re selected the group is open 24/7 for conversation. You’ll be put on a three-week grace period to get to know you better before being on content. After that grace period we usually do all of our activities on Sundays at 8PM EDT or 6PM GMT.

Description of someone who would fit your style in a gaming group: A fun, passionate person when it comes to the things they talk about. Can be knowledgeable in either video games, movies, anime or comics. We just want a person who shares the same relevant interests, but we're primarily looking for gamers. Must be individuals who are understanding, who doesn’t mind dark humor and good discussions.

Maturity level: 18+ and no exceptions. We swear and make dirty jokes. We accept pretty much anyone who can abide by the requirements/work out with us.

Things we want to collaborate on if you go far in this group: Gaming podcasts/discussions, let’s plays, livestreams, comic book podcasts, reaction videos to events like E3, and reactions to video game movies. We do it all.

Any requirements?:

-Do not be impatient with this inquiry.

-We’re not accepting people who don’t know anything about nerd culture/gaming. If you don’t have a high/decent knowledge of video games at bare minimum then don’t join.

-Must have a thick skin to differing opinions and dark, adult humor.

-Females, if you come in here you can’t be an SJW or extreme feminist. We don’t mind girls joining, but the server is mostly male populated so come in here with equality or not at all.

-You must have a presentable YouTube/Twitch channel so we can gauge who you are.

-While there is no age limit we accept no squeakers or kids who just play Minecraft and Fortnite. See rule 2.

-Must have a good/decent mic.

-Must speak decent English.

-Must not have an issue with swearing.

-Must actually devote time to the group.

-No political debates allowed.

-No lurking (People who don't speak, you’ll get kicked out if you choose not to talk in the group at all.)

-Must be drama free/non-aggressive in disagreements. (Civil debates are cool tho, we're not an echo chamber.)

-Must have a Discord account.

-There’s no self-promoting allowed in this group to kickstart your channel. We’re about chemistry first, group content second. Same goes for money, we don’t pay people to make organic chemistry.

-If you been removed before due to not working out or left then do not rejoin the group.

-Do not say you meet all the requirements then you cannot elaborate on why you meet those requirements.

-If you don’t respond to the inquiry after asking then I’ll assume you’re not interested and will move on.

-There are no sub restrictions here.

Preferred contact method: That’s about it. DM for links, DM or comment for interests/questions because no channel links will be posted from me in this thread. That's it.

Reactions: RedXeyon

riseofkira

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Where do I begin...? Well, My name is Zack. I am 18, Male & my timezone is PST. I run a small channel that is as of sending this has seen nothing in the past 10 months and I am planning to make a return soon. I am planning to record stuff this Friday. And if this turns you off because I have not uploaded in a long time then I fully understand, But if you think that is fine then I will keep going with this post. My content is...Not going to lie very meh. This is back when I thought all you had to do is cuss to make good content, I realize that is really dumb and I am planning to change the way I do commentary in my comeback as well as my content's format. I have been playing games since I was little with the original Xbox & have been keeping up with gaming ever since. I know it's not a full detailed story of my background in gaming but it's the best I could think of as of right now. I am not really one for reviews because I am not good at seeing things like "Seeing every detail" to see if you think it's a good game while I am just..." if I like it, then I like it & If I hate it, then I hate it" I am not good at putting into words why I like/hate a game. and why is this important to this conversation? Because let's say you are talking to me about a game that you hate. I will not be able to really add to that conversation if I agree or disagree because I can't word stuff like that right. Now as in terms of having a think skin? & used to people swearing? One of the shows I grew up with was South Park & I was Bullied... I can handle it. I have never put up a video about Fortnite nor will I EVER. and as for Minecraft, I have not put out a video for that game I am not fully closed off the idea of making one. It will just take something REALLY good to make me want to play it. I think that is all I want to say, If I have missed anything please let me know and I will try to fix that. I will leave my discord right here to contact me with if you want to talk or...Just tell me I suck.
I hope you have a lovely day/Night & I hope I didn't waste your time with a bad post.

Riseofkira#2616

Last edited:

RenOperative

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Where do I begin...? Well, My name is Zack. I am 18, Male & my timezone is PST. I run a small channel that is as of sending this has seen nothing in the past 10 months and I am planning to make a return soon. I am planning to record stuff this Friday. And if this turns you off because I have not uploaded in a long time then I fully understand, But if you think that is fine then I will keep going with this post. My content is...Not going to lie very meh. This is back when I thought all you had to do is cuss to make good content, I realize that is really dumb and I am planning to change the way I do commentary in my comeback as well as my content's format. I have been playing games since I was little with the original Xbox & have been keeping up with gaming ever since. I know it's not a full detailed story of my background in gaming but it's the best I could think of as of right now. I am not really one for reviews because I am not good at seeing things like "Seeing every detail" to see if you think it's a good game while I am just..." if I like it, then I like it & If I hate it, then I hate it" I am not good at putting into words why I like/hate a game. and why is this important to this conversation? Because let's say you are talking to me about a game that you hate. I will not be able to really add to that conversation if I agree or disagree because I can't word stuff like that right. Now as in terms of having a think skin? & used to people swearing? One of the shows I grew up with was South Park & I was Bullied... I can handle it. I have never put up a video about Fortnite nor will I EVER. and as for Minecraft, I have not put out a video for that game I am not fully closed off the idea of making one. It will just take something REALLY good to make me want to play it. I think that is all I want to say, If I have missed anything please let me know and I will try to fix that. I will leave my discord right here to contact me with if you want to talk or...Just tell me I suck.
I hope you have a lovely day/Night & I hope I didn't waste your time with a bad post.

Riseofkira#2616
The only thing I really don't like about this post is just how you said you're not good at conveying why you like a game and adding to the conversation. Keep in mind you're joining a gaming group/gaming podcast channel where 99 percent of the time you will be conversing about games and nerdy stuff. If that's not really for you then I would suggest opting out of this inquiry. If you can change your ways or if you can convey your point better here then I don't mind listening to what you have to say.

Just let me know your thoughts and we'll continue from there.

riseofkira

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The only thing I really don't like about this post is just how you said you're not good at conveying why you like a game and adding to the conversation. Keep in mind you're joining a gaming group/gaming podcast channel where 99 percent of the time you will be conversing about games and nerdy stuff. If that's not really for you then I would suggest opting out of this inquiry. If you can change your ways or if you can convey your point better here then I don't mind listening to what you have to say.

Just let me know your thoughts and we'll continue from there.
I mean, There is a point as I read my message back I forgot to add. And that is I can add things but just not in major detail like I will say why I like the same in the points of, Gameplay & story. So I would not FULLY unable to add to the conversation. Like for instance, the "Ni No Kuni" games. I love these games for just how much stuff there was to do with all the quests, exploring the world with places that are hidden for you to find that then have quests or you to do. The story at first seems a little Disney-ish (In my opinion) but then it goes into a type of Studio Ghibli film & if you have not heard of the Ni No Kuni games, well at least the 1st game, They had help from them to make a few beautiful cutscenes in the Ghibli style. So it just makes you feel like you are playing/watching a Studio Ghibli film and that is really cool. And with the creatures, you can gather are so creative & just overall cute If I am honest. It's just a game that I think is worth people's time. I am sure if I thought about it more I could say more but the reason I am even talking about that game is to show you I can talk about a game decently but without at least someone pointing out like "Oh, yeah! But what about X, Y & Z" Then my mind opens up and thinks about that then goes "Oh yeah!" then It continues the conversation. I now realize that I messed up by saying "I can't continue the conversation" even though I can but I just someone to point out the things I did really fully realize going into the game/etc until someone says it & then it brings light to my mind to talk about it if that makes sense. And If that is still not good in your eyes then I am very sorry.

RedXeyon

Reaction score
This sounds great, I would be up for this.

You can get a feel for my content at youtube.com/ludikype

Last edited:

RenOperative

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
I mean, There is a point as I read my message back I forgot to add. And that is I can add things but just not in major detail like I will say why I like the same in the points of, Gameplay & story. So I would not FULLY unable to add to the conversation. Like for instance, the "Ni No Kuni" games. I love these games for just how much stuff there was to do with all the quests, exploring the world with places that are hidden for you to find that then have quests or you to do. The story at first seems a little Disney-ish (In my opinion) but then it goes into a type of Studio Ghibli film & if you have not heard of the Ni No Kuni games, well at least the 1st game, They had help from them to make a few beautiful cutscenes in the Ghibli style. So it just makes you feel like you are playing/watching a Studio Ghibli film and that is really cool. And with the creatures, you can gather are so creative & just overall cute If I am honest. It's just a game that I think is worth people's time. I am sure if I thought about it more I could say more but the reason I am even talking about that game is to show you I can talk about a game decently but without at least someone pointing out like "Oh, yeah! But what about X, Y & Z" Then my mind opens up and thinks about that then goes "Oh yeah!" then It continues the conversation. I now realize that I messed up by saying "I can't continue the conversation" even though I can but I just someone to point out the things I did really fully realize going into the game/etc until someone says it & then it brings light to my mind to talk about it if that makes sense. And If that is still not good in your eyes then I am very sorry.
I'm going to add you on Discord. I think we need a voice conversation here to get our points across properly because there MAY be some misunderstandings here so I think it's better if we talk in voice.[DOUBLEPOST=1531519661,1531517110][/DOUBLEPOST]
This sounds great, I would be up for this.

You can get a feel for my content at youtube.com/ludikype
Channel looks pretty good. Seems you guys like to have fun.

Do you have a Discord so we can talk about this a bit more in detail?

Status
Not open for further replies.