searching for a specific kind of editing software

Emery

So i've been using imovie on my iphone 6s for all of my videos, but there are a couple random features that aren't in it that I need. I have a good PC but only ~$20 or so to set aside for software; preferably free. I've tried Lightworks, but I just think the learning curve is too steep. Is there any programs similar to imovie but for PC? I don't want watermarks and I need 1080p exports.

Haven't really used iMovie myself, but I'd advice to try HitFilm, they have a free version. And I've heard a lot of positive things about it.
Good luck!!

The new version of Openshot it also available for Windows but it's still in the alpha phase.

Hello,
I am using Wondershare, its a lite program that does everything i need it to and doesn't require insane amounts of training, its more click drag, match up. Although sometimes i run into snags, the green screen software is a little tricky and far from perfect. Doesn't support gif animations well. Although it is basic, if what you are doing doesn't require alot of pizzaz, it could work for you.
Hope this was helpful.

Hello,
I am using Wondershare, its a lite program that does everything i need it to and doesn't require insane amounts of training, its more click drag, match up. Although sometimes i run into snags, the green screen software is a little tricky and far from perfect. Doesn't support gif animations well. Although it is basic, if what you are doing doesn't require alot of pizzaz, it could work for you.
Hope this was helpful.
I'll try that out

Back