searching for a specific kind of editing software

Emery

Reaction score
So i've been using imovie on my iphone 6s for all of my videos, but there are a couple random features that aren't in it that I need. I have a good PC but only ~$20 or so to set aside for software; preferably free. I've tried Lightworks, but I just think the learning curve is too steep. Is there any programs similar to imovie but for PC? I don't want watermarks and I need 1080p exports.

Reactions: GameGoofs

Shandor

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Haven't really used iMovie myself, but I'd advice to try HitFilm, they have a free version. And I've heard a lot of positive things about it.
Good luck!!

XXLRay

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
The new version of Openshot it also available for Windows but it's still in the alpha phase.

chottom

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Windows movie maker is for free. I do not know if it has the features you need though.

GameGoofs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello,
I am using Wondershare, its a lite program that does everything i need it to and doesn't require insane amounts of training, its more click drag, match up. Although sometimes i run into snags, the green screen software is a little tricky and far from perfect. Doesn't support gif animations well. Although it is basic, if what you are doing doesn't require alot of pizzaz, it could work for you.
Hope this was helpful.

Emery

Reaction score
Hello,
I am using Wondershare, its a lite program that does everything i need it to and doesn't require insane amounts of training, its more click drag, match up. Although sometimes i run into snags, the green screen software is a little tricky and far from perfect. Doesn't support gif animations well. Although it is basic, if what you are doing doesn't require alot of pizzaz, it could work for you.
Hope this was helpful.
I'll try that out