Orangeguy587

Hello all!

1. I am a PC gamer, but I do have an xbox one and windows 10 that I play on. I know those two can hook up and I can play console games through there. Which is neat since I want to record console games as well.
2. I need a screen recordig software that is free to download on my windows 10. I have tried OBS studio and expression encoder, but neither of them seem to work.

Any help would be appreciated!

Shadowplay(Nvidia Graphics card required) , Windows 10 Game Bar, Xsplit, OBS, Bandicam etc
I personally use Game Bar if I dont want facecam, if I do want to include facecam I use Xsplit.

if you have a Nvidia graphics card use shadowplay.

I think my card is the intel hd graphics family[DOUBLEPOST=1499634622,1499634410][/DOUBLEPOST]
Shadowplay(Nvidia Graphics card required) , Windows 10 Game Bar, Xsplit, OBS, Bandicam etc
I personally use Game Bar if I dont want facecam, if I do want to include facecam I use Xsplit.

Thank you for your help! I want to get Alien Isolation so I would like to use a facecam. Xsplit I might try out and the others I will look into.
Thanks again!

Most of the stuff my Co and I do is either in Shadow play or OBS. I had the exact same problem with OBS originally then i messed around and look up how to. As far as recording software goes your best bet is OBS

Back