Other Science channels unite!

Yusef472

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey!

After looking around here for a while I haven't noticed many science channels, so if you do run one maybe we could do some sort of fun collab? If there is more than two us that would be even more fun... The more the merrier right? Perhaps this could become a small circle of us working together often and helping each other grow. As for the collab I have a few ideas but I think it would be better if we came up with something together.

I only have 26 subscribers but there is potential for whoever wants to team up with me to snatch up a few of them. Growing channels aside, the main reason I'd like to do this is to work with someone else who shares similar interests to me and make a new YouTube buddy :D. If you're interested let me know below.

So, calling all science channels! Lets unite!

-Yusef

ScienceIsFun

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey!

After looking around here for a while I haven't noticed many science channels, so if you do run one maybe we could do some sort of fun collab? If there is more than two us that would be even more fun... The more the merrier right? Perhaps this could become a small circle of us working together often and helping each other grow. As for the collab I have a few ideas but I think it would be better if we came up with something together.

I only have 26 subscribers but there is potential for whoever wants to team up with me to snatch up a few of them. Growing channels aside, the main reason I'd like to do this is to work with someone else who shares similar interests to me and make a new YouTube buddy :D. If you're interested let me know below.

So, calling all science channels! Lets unite!

-Yusef
Just waving at you as a fellow science channel, though I only released yesterday! :)
I've only got one video and on a similar sub level as you (~40 subscribers). For now I admit I want to build a small library of content and pitch correctly to what those who watch want, but I also love the idea of doing collaborations because making videos with people is fun!

I am also definitely interested in meeting and chatting to other educational + science channels, specially people starting out like me because they are hard to come across on YouTube despite being plenty out there.