Rocket league (quick montage)

CDOD

I've Got It
Yo whats going on guys. Back again trying a new game and turns out i had fun. Please tell me if you liked my vid!!

Thanks,

CDOD

very good dude! I really enjoyed this video! The music went well with a lot of the clips. I left a like on the video.

*side note* I was wondering if you wanted to give eachother a shoutout at the start of one of our video's? No worries if not, I was just wondering. Message me if you want to talk in more detail about it or hit me up on social media

i like the track you used for this montage, very nice selection of clips saw a lot of cool plays i like the one that bounces of the wall...kinda like a pass that was cool bro, left you a like.....very nice

very good dude! I really enjoyed this video! The music went well with a lot of the clips. I left a like on the video.

*side note* I was wondering if you wanted to give eachother a shoutout at the start of one of our video's? No worries if not, I was just wondering. Message me if you want to talk in more detail about it or hit me up on social media
I would love to. Sorry im really late, was busy with exams. Yea can u message me, don't know how to do it sorry![DOUBLEPOST=1490113310,1490113192][/DOUBLEPOST]
i like the track you used for this montage, very nice selection of clips saw a lot of cool plays i like the one that bounces of the wall...kinda like a pass that was cool bro, left you a like.....very nice
Thanks dude means a lot. Thanks for the like as well. Sorry for late reply

Back